Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hi Czar,

Just started using your script and I'm noticing this strange ~15-20 second delay per cast when I set it to high alch. Can you take a look at this?

[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_speed_a" changed to "122"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_speed_b" changed to "512"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_alch" changed to "2"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_alch_item_name" changed to "Steel_platebody"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]:  2 actionpoints ready
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: Is stopping script when out of runes? false
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "stop_con_size" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:43 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:01 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:20 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:38 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:57 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:46:17 PM]: Animation received, new [713]

Thanks.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tyransyn said:

Hi Czar,

Just started using your script and I'm noticing this strange ~15-20 second delay per cast when I set it to high alch. Can you take a look at this?

[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_speed_a" changed to "122"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_speed_b" changed to "512"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_alch" changed to "2"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "ss_alch_item_name" changed to "Steel_platebody"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]:  2 actionpoints ready
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: Is stopping script when out of runes? false
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:20 PM]: "stop_con_size" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:44:43 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:01 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:20 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:38 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:45:57 PM]: Animation received, new [713]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 10:46:17 PM]: Animation received, new [713]

Thanks.

Yea sure ^^ :D btw you using VM, or VPS? Or normal pc

30 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yea sure ^^ :D btw you using VM, or VPS? Or normal pc

Wow, that was fast. I'm using a Hyper-V VM (none of that conflicting hypervisor issue that I previously had because I was a noob), the same VM which is able to run your combat script without issue. I'm pretty sure it isn't the VM's issue as I can also run your mining script perfectly which btw I am loving right now.

Also if you are wondering why you keep seeing my name on your threads, I basically bought a couple of your scripts in the last week without trials and am experimenting/reporting bugs.

Thanks for your great work and keep it up 🙂.

• Heart 2

Hey Czar,

I ma enchanting rings (emerald). Script it working great. I notice a few things:

Mouse does not move after the first 2 enchants, screen remains on inventory and the enchants continue until inv full. Deposits/withdraws good. Also there is no mouse off screen movement, or any mouse movement unless it is the first 2 enchants or banking. 

Does this seem right?

Thanks man

^ Oh, its auto enchanting. I am dumb. Thank you!

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, Tyransyn said:

Wow, that was fast. I'm using a Hyper-V VM (none of that conflicting hypervisor issue that I previously had because I was a noob), the same VM which is able to run your combat script without issue. I'm pretty sure it isn't the VM's issue as I can also run your mining script perfectly which btw I am loving right now.

Also if you are wondering why you keep seeing my name on your threads, I basically bought a couple of your scripts in the last week without trials and am experimenting/reporting bugs.

Thanks for your great work and keep it up 🙂.

<3 Love it, I am not complaining, ty for the confirmation I'll get scripting, swift update coming up 😉 I hope to see you making sweet $ gains from botting :doge:

EDIT:

Submitted update v154.0 it should automatically go live within <24 hours, alching should be better in this version for all machine types, lmk how it goes ^^

11 hours ago, russ1012 said:

Hey Czar,

I ma enchanting rings (emerald). Script it working great. I notice a few things:

Mouse does not move after the first 2 enchants, screen remains on inventory and the enchants continue until inv full. Deposits/withdraws good. Also there is no mouse off screen movement, or any mouse movement unless it is the first 2 enchants or banking. 

Does this seem right?

Thanks man

Yep for anyone wondering there are two modes to enchanting, automatic and manual. I recommend doing automatic for safety but some people can do manual if they have their botting strategy mapped out, dm me if you want some tips.

5 hours ago, GreatPerformance said:

plz trial

Done gl sir enjoy :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Czar said:

<3 Love it, I am not complaining, ty for the confirmation I'll get scripting, swift update coming up 😉 I hope to see you making sweet $ gains from botting :doge:

EDIT:

Submitted update v154.0 it should automatically go live within <24 hours, alching should be better in this version for all machine types, lmk how it goes ^^

Yep for anyone wondering there are two modes to enchanting, automatic and manual. I recommend doing automatic for safety but some people can do manual if they have their botting strategy mapped out, dm me if you want some tips.

Done gl sir enjoy :D 

Hi Czar,

Looks like the performance fix was a combination of your update and me swapping to a new machine (my laptop VMs was getting better performance than my server for some odd reason...). I'm getting the expected performance from your script.

Many thanks for your work. I look forward to buying and using more of your scripts in the future. 😀

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, Tyransyn said:

Hi Czar,

Looks like the performance fix was a combination of your update and me swapping to a new machine (my laptop VMs was getting better performance than my server for some odd reason...). I'm getting the expected performance from your script.

Many thanks for your work. I look forward to buying and using more of your scripts in the future. 😀

Wooooooot :D Glad it works better, let me know if anything changes or if you'd like to see some new features, this bot is getting a huge update (new feature) soon which I'm sure everyone will be happy about :doge: 

• Heart 1

I'll take a look maybe something changed, will post an update ASAP <3 

EDIT: Fixed, submitted a new update (v155.0) it will automatically go live within 24 hours. Apologies I ruined it when I added that new Schedule tab for the gui :feels: it now shows up better <3 

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1