4BMNx4B.png

99.png.6984297af4f856fa61be90375d8e9b2e.png

hfStnlP.png

cCxrDZO.png
M2ESccH.png
0IIDfgY.png
vPGT27C.png
hfStnlP.png

Want to see how well this script compares to other scripts?

Visit the Popular Page to see the list of scripts ranked by popularity!

Thank you everyone for all the support and feedback, this script officially is the most sold magic script on the market! Since 2015 it has been continually updated all the way to 2022!

aeac94e0ddf89d0db94ac8ca29b0d8d6.gif
hIwtnb5.png

ESC MODE, HOVER-CLICK, NEAREST ITEM CLICK, FLAWLESS

CExbhCA.gif

GznAZ79.png

Anti-ban and Optimal script usage

Anti-ban:

- Don't go botting more than 3 hours at once, take breaks! Otherwise the ban-rate is highly increased!
- Bans also depend on where you bot, for the best results: bot in unpopular locations

Banking-related spells are the lowest ban-rate (spells which require banking or can be casted near a bank, e.g. superheating, maybe alching,
 jewelry enchanting etc etc) since you can just go to a full world and blend in with other non-bots (humans), for example: world 2 grand exchange

If casting spells on npcs, then unpopular locations reduce the banrate by alot,
So make sure not to go to botting hotspots otherwise you may be included in ban waves.

- Some good areas used to be (until some got popular): grizzly bear, yanille stun-alching, any overground tiles (upstairs etc)
but once the areas are overpopulated, try to go to another location which is similar to the aforementioned locations.
This is a very popular thread with many many users so if a new location is mentioned, the location will be populated very quickly so I can only suggest examples of good locations

- Don't go botting straight after a game update, it can be a very easy way to get banned. Wait a few hours!

If you ever get banned, just backtrack your mistakes and avoid them in the future: you cannot be banned without making botting mistakes.
Keep in mind you can be delay-banned from using previous scripts, so don't go using free/crap scripts for 24 hours then switching to a premium script,
because the free/crap previous script can still get you banned!

For more anti-ban information, see this thread which was created by an official developer: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

HbWtwAr.pngQXnkW4F.png
e3b503f8612ba7f6f28dfd658d1f6977.gifh3XhHf0.pngLhb8j4Z.pngCt1KU15.png
zhbtxiG.pngzoEQeEt.jpg2e7f348d2273da0691a0b4e63104422a.pngceb5cbe04305257abd4889430f48e64e.png
6fa6f92403c078507da630630076b402.png
vmGuBFh.png
VxQCW4O.pngqge1pHY.png
HLe1zW2.jpg8gZmrHq.png
image.pngijcg4fm.png

hfStnlP.png

Already buy this script. Its a nice one but i doesn't see any breaking option

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 12:38 PM, Czar said:

Yes sure, I'm finishing up on GE Restocking, this bot will be first magic bot to have that feature. Atm finishing up on tests <3 And yes sure I will add degrime herbs, I hope there's no quest requirement :feels: I will unlock it for you and add support :D 

Amazing feature! How can we see this when selected spell doesn't have enough runes it will buy that? Can you show a sneak peak? 

Will it also have the task scheduler? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Update (v159.0)

- Added Grand Exchange Restocking (BETA)
-- Only works for enchanting spells right now

Update is officially live, enjoy! We will be adding more spells to the list, please give it a try and tell us what you think! It is now possible to do 7-99 without any human interference <3 

We are officially the first magic script to support some type of GE restocking! :D 

yaVRTaB.png

My test account is already level 70, I did stop the bot a few times for testing purposes.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

On 1/31/2023 at 7:11 PM, Czar said:

New Update (v159.0)

- Added Grand Exchange Restocking (BETA)
-- Only works for enchanting spells right now

Update is officially live, enjoy! We will be adding more spells to the list, please give it a try and tell us what you think! It is now possible to do 7-99 without any human interference <3 

We are officially the first magic script to support some type of GE restocking! :D 

yaVRTaB.png

My test account is already level 70, I did stop the bot a few times for testing purposes.

Huge! That's pretty OP! Can you give more insight on the buy / sell process? 
When buying does it grab real time price from the newest wiki? And how much % it adds when buying, same with selling. 

• Like 1

Done gl guys, be sure to check out the new GE restocking feature (enchanting), works really well! It's a new update and we are the only magic bot to support GE restocking :doge: 

Yes the bot loots molten glass on floor (optional) if you select the setting :D This is during superglass make spell.

@Failure I have made the restocking feature fully customisable it uses a newer version (GE api v3) within my scripts, which means we can assign a price to every item the bot will buy, including the staff. So e.g. for recoils it will let you choose the price for staff of water, cosmic rune, and sapphire ring :D You can also choose to buy in increments each time, to save on gp, and you can choose whether or not to sell the final product (e.g. ring of recoil) after the task is complete.

Trials added enjoy! <3 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...