Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I've just been caught botting on my main after using this script for the first time. I've never botted before but I thought I'd give it a go since I don't really care about getting banned. 

I was using high alch in my POH, running for approx a little over 3 hours. I'll note that I read somewhere It does suggest not using the bot for longer than 3 hours. I also used stealth mode, as I'm a botting noob and don't know whether to use stealth or mirror. 

So the detection may have been through the use of stealth mode and/or botting longer than 3 hours. I don't really know, but I'd like to see the developer's opinion.

Not saying you will get banned, just telling you that I got caught and what may have led to being caught.

Other than that, the product did work well. There were no glitches or odd behavior so no complaints in that department. 

• Like 1

First of all appreciate the feedback it means a lot especially these days when most people don't usually give any feedback :doge: 

With stealth combined with 3 hours no breaks - I think that was the problem. If using stealth it's best to enable new mouse + hardware mouse, this will help tremendously, the mouse system is more fluid and more humanlike. Second of all it's highly recommended to use breaks, I usually do multiple breaks per hour I can't publicly reveal my breaks because it's been working so well for me I don't want to risk it. As a comparison I do jewellery enchanting (manual mode as well) on a fresh account and can outlast those 3 hours easily with breaks, despite using the same bot, and even more clicks/interactions (enchanting 27 items one by one) than high alching (2 clicks each time).

Jagex usually gives 2 day bans as a warning then perm, so don't worry too much about it, next time bot on another IP and you'll be able to appeal the ban as hijacked (which is what most people do nowadays) and it actually works pretty much every time if done correctly.

I urge you to join my discord, we are always helping with strategies and botting tips, how to prevent bans and bot successfully. My recommendation is to farm 30M gp, swap that for 1 month of VIP (mirror mode) and you'll see a dramatic difference.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased this script, I have previously used PerfectFisher which worked well.

I am trying to high-alch for 'Magic longbow' -- I've noticed the script changes the screen size whilst in setup, once I launch it - seems to log me out instantly. What is going on?

@Czar

Edited by maxrushmore
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Eragladius said:

Can i get a trial please?

Done authed gl sir enjoy :doge: 

12 hours ago, maxrushmore said:

Just purchased this script, I have previously used PerfectFisher which worked well.

I am trying to high-alch for 'Magic longbow' -- I've noticed the script changes the screen size whilst in setup, once I launch it - seems to log me out instantly. What is going on?

@Czar

It's best to use the normal resolution (classic) for botting, otherwise there can be some unknown issues with fullscreen/responsive resolution, if you're worried about bans or something then don't ^^ :D

On 6/5/2015 at 4:41 AM, Czar said:

yo02pxZ.png

wnv2dsS.png
#1 SOLD MAGIC SCRIPT

#1 MOST FEATURES MAGIC SCRIPT

4BMNx4B.png

99.png.6984297af4f856fa61be90375d8e9b2e.png

hfStnlP.png

cCxrDZO.png
M2ESccH.png
0IIDfgY.png
vPGT27C.png
hfStnlP.png

Want to see how well this script compares to other scripts?

Visit the Popular Page to see the list of scripts ranked by popularity!

Thank you everyone for all the support and feedback, this script officially is the most sold magic script on the market! Since 2015 it has been continually updated all the way to 2022!

aeac94e0ddf89d0db94ac8ca29b0d8d6.gif
hIwtnb5.png

ESC MODE, HOVER-CLICK, NEAREST ITEM CLICK, FLAWLESS

CExbhCA.gif

GznAZ79.png

Anti-ban and Optimal script usage

Anti-ban:

- Don't go botting more than 3 hours at once, take breaks! Otherwise the ban-rate is highly increased!
- Bans also depend on where you bot, for the best results: bot in unpopular locations

Banking-related spells are the lowest ban-rate (spells which require banking or can be casted near a bank, e.g. superheating, maybe alching,
 jewelry enchanting etc etc) since you can just go to a full world and blend in with other non-bots (humans), for example: world 2 grand exchange

If casting spells on npcs, then unpopular locations reduce the banrate by alot,
So make sure not to go to botting hotspots otherwise you may be included in ban waves.

- Some good areas used to be (until some got popular): grizzly bear, yanille stun-alching, any overground tiles (upstairs etc)
but once the areas are overpopulated, try to go to another location which is similar to the aforementioned locations.
This is a very popular thread with many many users so if a new location is mentioned, the location will be populated very quickly so I can only suggest examples of good locations

- Don't go botting straight after a game update, it can be a very easy way to get banned. Wait a few hours!

If you ever get banned, just backtrack your mistakes and avoid them in the future: you cannot be banned without making botting mistakes.
Keep in mind you can be delay-banned from using previous scripts, so don't go using free/crap scripts for 24 hours then switching to a premium script,
because the free/crap previous script can still get you banned!

For more anti-ban information, see this thread which was created by an official developer: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

HbWtwAr.pngQXnkW4F.png
e3b503f8612ba7f6f28dfd658d1f6977.gifh3XhHf0.pngLhb8j4Z.pngCt1KU15.png
zhbtxiG.pngzoEQeEt.jpg2e7f348d2273da0691a0b4e63104422a.pngceb5cbe04305257abd4889430f48e64e.png
6fa6f92403c078507da630630076b402.png
vmGuBFh.png
VxQCW4O.pngqge1pHY.png
HLe1zW2.jpg8gZmrHq.png
image.pngijcg4fm.png

hfStnlP.png

free trial please :)