OSBot 2.3.62 - Bug Fix Bundle

Alek

The Worlds hopToP2PWorld() method was working like a charm for me earlier this morning. I was working on a script as the update happened and afterwards this method is messing up the rest of my script. It hops worlds fine but the random handler interferes with my loop. Here is the error I am getting:

[ERROR][bot #1][04/17 07:36:36 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at main.onLoop(main.java:96)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qf:111)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm not a pro scripter by any means, but all I know is that it was working fine minutes before the update. Chances are that I am doing something wrong, but just thought I should let you know. 

I'd like to say you guys are awesome. I kind of had my doubts about this bot in the beginning but you guys are definitely becoming my favourite bot devs. Frequent updates, almost no restrictions for scripters (unlike other bots who restrict your hours when working on scripts which makes them shit for testing), classic API structure, great developer support and generally no arrogance amongst the staff. Will definitely be contributing here in the future.

• Like 2

The Worlds hopToP2PWorld() method was working like a charm for me earlier this morning. I was working on a script as the update happened and afterwards this method is messing up the rest of my script. It hops worlds fine but the random handler interferes with my loop. Here is the error I am getting:

[ERROR][bot #1][04/17 07:36:36 PM]: Error in script executor!
at main.onLoop(main.java:96)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm not a pro scripter by any means, but all I know is that it was working fine minutes before the update. Chances are that I am doing something wrong, but just thought I should let you know. 

Looks like a null pointer in your script's onLoop()

There is still a good 5 second waiting period from the time my script's paint changes to "hopping worlds" before it actually initiates the logging out process, this had never happened before, it would always be instant.

This only started happening since you did the big world hopping rework a few updates ago. 

I still get this report a lot. Unfortunately, my world hopping is working as intended which makes debugging this issue difficult. 

• Like 2

I can confirm that worlds.hop does not work for me. Originally this was the error that I received: 

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/18 07:24:51 PM]: Error in script executor!
	at org.osbot.rs07.script.RandomBehaviourHook.setSolver(ro:14)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.registerHook(ye:229)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.hop(ee:145)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.hopToP2PWorld(ee:24)
	at LavaDragons.onLoop(LavaDragons.java:237)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)