[Rant/Request] SDN Managers

LeBron

then how you releasing so many scripts

Some play games, some watch television, some waste time doing useless stuff... Well I don't?!

I work a job from 8 am to 7 pm, and I still got time to make all these scripts, even though I do at sports 3 times a week ^^

Just think what I could release if I was still a student like most of you xD

When i was in school I had 3 times as much time as i got now ... ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

Some play games, some watch television, some waste time doing useless stuff... Well I don't?!

I work a job from 8 am to 7 pm, and I still got time to make all these scripts, even though I do at sports 3 times a week ^^

Just think what I could release if I was still a student like most of you xD

When i was in school I had 3 times as much time as i got now ... ^^

im in college and i share a laptop with my brother. i work on scripts when i have time :P 

plus i go out and do my own shit too <-- give me less little time

• Like 1

a73143cf4b.png

This is the script pushing log on GIT, I don't think its a case of I don;t push updates for days, I think its a case of the scripters you purchased from are lying to you about the updates being pushed. 

Updates happen 2-5 times a day depending on how much time we have but most certainly 2 times at the lowest. Script uploads happen 3/4 times a week. Yes it is exam season and atm I am very busy, even then as you can clearly see there is more than enough updating being done. Don't really see what the issue is.

• Like 5

This is the script pushing log on GIT, I don't think its a case of I don;t push updates for days, I think its a case of the scripters you purchased from are lying to you about the updates being pushed. 

Updates happen 2-5 times a day depending on how much time we have but most certainly 2 times at the lowest. Script uploads happen 3/4 times a week. Yes it is exam season and atm I am very busy, even then as you can clearly see there is more than enough updating being done. Don't really see what the issue is.

People seem to have forgotten the "once or twice / week updates" days.

Times are good tbh.

Times are good tbh.

• Like 3

I think people just dont look in to these types of things, assume that they arent being done, and then go rant. 

The truth is that Divinity pushes updates very often. Even when he is busy with things IRL he still updates scripts. 

And I completely agree Botre, people have forgotten about the past. There have been times where you would wait 2 weeks to get a script accepted just for the initial release. Then a week to get an update pushed. Even having daily updates now is far beyond most of the past updates we have had here, not to mention Div pushing 2-5 times a day.

a73143cf4b.png

Times are good tbh.

Times are good tbh.

I think people just dont look in to these types of things, assume that they arent being done, and then go rant. 

The truth is that Divinity pushes updates very often. Even when he is busy with things IRL he still updates scripts. 

And I completely agree Botre, people have forgotten about the past. There have been times where you would wait 2 weeks to get a script accepted just for the initial release. Then a week to get an update pushed. Even having daily updates now is far beyond most of the past updates we have had here, not to mention Div pushing 2-5 times a day.

Tl;dr quit complaining about non existent things. 

Edited by Mysteryy
  • Like 2

That would be a conflict of interest.

be96178061.png

Conflict of interest? You don't know what that means, do you? :P

Where's khal from btw?

Khaleesi is from the Island Dragonstone, it's located Close to Blackwater Bay and the castle Thereon. She belongs in the house Targaryen.

a73143cf4b.png

WOOT, Druidkillah finally got pushed, thank you. Why don't I see Alek anywhere in that log though? Can you please push Khal Motherlode miner too? Thanks :)

• Like 1

Conflict of interest? You don't know what that means, do you? tongue.png

Khaleesi is from the Island Dragonstone, it's located Close to Blackwater Bay and the castle Thereon. She belongs in the house Targaryen.

WOOT, Druidkillah finally got pushed, thank you. Why don't I see Alek anywhere in that log though? Can you please push Khal Motherlode miner too? Thanks smile.png

Mate Druidkilla been pushed days ago till now... Also why would you need to see @Alek there, does he not already do enough by managing and updating the bot for you?

• Like 3

Mate Druidkilla been pushed days ago till now... Also why would you need to see @Alek there, does he not already do enough by managing and updating the bot for you?

It's a long story. 

1) Broken

2) pushed another broken shit

3) pushed a fix

4) me creating this topic

5) 2466d3edbc.png

Sorry @Divinity wub.png 

And it was my understanding that Alek was incharge of the SDN while the others worked on the client. What a silly topic this turned into.

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 2