Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? misclicks the ramp when right clicking nearly everytime (usuaslly only right clicks the belt when camera is facing East) when facing south it just uses left click to click the belt and feed the ore, which is working perfectly.. if the bot only used left click to try to feed the conveyer belt it would probably be just fine smile.png example. it can be literally all the way up the ramp next to the conveyor, then tries to use right click to feed belt, then misclick and walk all the way down to the left or right. sometimes twice in a row

I thought that was part of the anti ban lol to change paths ;P 

yeah i can see that, while your running from the bank to the ramp misclicking the sides would be normal and not a big deal. but this is running back down the ramp instead of depositing the ores first.

its almost like when it right clicks theres so many people there it puts the option too far up in the list for the bot to be able to click the right option, so instead it clicks "walk here" and runs down

Hey man, I tried it out for a couple of hours but I seem to notice that it missclicks alot, and I only make around 270K-300K an hour. 

I'm also running your plank maker on my alt and that makes the same amount of money and the planking script is only 3 bucks, I really appreciate the good work but I think 15 bucks for almost identical gp/hr is a bit too much. 

If it would run 100% smooth I'd maybe buy it but it just doesnt feel smooth.. everytime my char loads the furnace with ores, it always missclicks right next to the stairs. 

Hey man, I tried it out for a couple of hours but I seem to notice that it missclicks alot, and I only make around 270K-300K an hour. 

I'm also running your plank maker on my alt and that makes the same amount of money and the planking script is only 3 bucks, I really appreciate the good work but I think 15 bucks for almost identical gp/hr is a bit too much. 

If it would run 100% smooth I'd maybe buy it but it just doesnt feel smooth.. everytime my char loads the furnace with ores, it always missclicks right next to the stairs. 

Going to take a look at the walking ... will keep you posted. :)

the profit at bf should be way higher though

• Like 1

Going to take a look at the walking ... will keep you posted. smile.png

the profit at bf should be way higher though

Yeah it went too 315K max later on tho.

Really cool that you reply and actually put effort into comments here!! really good to see!! :).

Keep on making awesome scripts bro and again, appreciate the reply!

When adding ores to the furnace, it sometimes misclicks on "walk here" causing it to go 1 square north of the 'add ores to furnace' clickbox. Other than that it works fine

EDIT: nevermind SteveTheWizard already mentioned it.

EDIT: accidentally deposits coal bag sometimes. a bit rare but still needs to be addressed as it just stands at bank after.

Edited by fstyle

some improvemnt suggestion for scripts

-Allow excess of a load of a coal so bars can be produced instantly ahead of its coal load (adamant bar requires 3 load-> let there be 26 coal in the conveyer at all times so the adamant ore trip would be instant instead of waiting for conveyer)

-allow instant clicks when wearing ice gloves so it doesnt wait for bar cooling

-prefer for it click the conveyer belt area as it misclicks a lot when trying to right click

-more streamlined path to the conveyer belt so it doesnt frequently run around missing it.

A lot of slowdown/less bar per hour is due to either misclicks at conveyer belt or just waiting beside the bar dispenser for the bar to cool. It would significantly boost bar/hr if these are gone

Edited by firebot1337

some improvemnt suggestion for scripts

-Allow excess of a load of a coal so bars can be produced instantly ahead of its coal load (adamant bar requires 3 load-> let there be 26 coal in the conveyer at all times so the adamant ore trip would be instant instead of waiting for conveyer)

-allow instant clicks when wearing ice gloves so it doesnt wait for bar cooling

-prefer for it click the conveyer belt area as it misclicks a lot when trying to right click

-more streamlined path to the conveyer belt so it doesnt frequently run around missing it.

A lot of slowdown/less bar per hour is due to either misclicks at conveyer belt or just waiting beside the bar dispenser for the bar to cool. It would significantly boost bar/hr if these are gone

1) Already does that, just add some coal to it to start.

2) Should already do that aswell, atleast does it for me

3) Will have to force click it somehow, The client chooses this itself now

4) It is suposed to click ont the 2 tiles on the stair, can't change how accurate the client clicks :/ ...

I'll have a look and see if I can rewrite some of it :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace