Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hey, would it be possible to get a trial for this?

sure enjoy

the bot doesnt seem to work after a break with version 1.05, worked great with previous versions.

im not sure whats causing it, but all the bots (3) just did nothing after the break and then i get "Stopping script - No exp gained for 20 minutes!".

Disable that option in the GUI, if your break is longer then 20 min if will do that automatically.

I can't check how long your break is going to be so can't do anything about this, just disable the option :)

• Like 1

is it suppose to have its own break? aside from the client? I caught my bot having a status of 'idling..(forgot the exact text tho)' , then yeah, when the 20 mins no xp have pass it auto logs out. (I turned it on to save cash when lag hits :p).. if the break is on the client side will you decrease to 10min ish? or random that will not exceed 20min mark? 

is it suppose to have its own break? aside from the client? I caught my bot having a status of 'idling..(forgot the exact text tho)' , then yeah, when the 20 mins no xp have pass it auto logs out. (I turned it on to save cash when lag hits :p).. if the break is on the client side will you decrease to 10min ish? or random that will not exceed 20min mark? 

No it doesn't have its own breaks, the 20 min log is a failsafe that get triggered when you got stuck for 20 min.

Like when you dc or logout when you have ores on the belt.

It's impossible to keep track of it when you lose stuff all the time.

Either you can lower your breaks under 15 min or you can disable the option in the GUI.

Maybe I can rework this system now since the dwarfs work a lot faster then human tend to do in W358 :)

sure enjoy

Disable that option in the GUI, if your break is longer then 20 min if will do that automatically.

I can't check how long your break is going to be so can't do anything about this, just disable the option smile.png

oh damn that makes sense...

i actually had shorter breaks before, so has nothing to do with 1.05.

thanks!

Ah ok smile.png

Let me know if you find something else.

How is the walking to the conveyor atm? 

will do :)

i dont really babysit the bot but i noticed about 4%-10% less bars made per hour in 1.05 compared to 1.04, depending on how often i take breaks.

maybe that preparing for break thing is a bit too long? i actually had no issues with previous versions so i actually wish i could cancel it.

will do smile.png

i dont really babysit the bot but i noticed about 4%-10% less bars made per hour in 1.05 compared to 1.04, depending on how often i take breaks.

maybe that preparing for break thing is a bit too long? i actually had no issues with previous versions so i actually wish i could cancel it.

I can put it less long ... 1 minute is minimum I can use :/

• Like 1

ah ic...

ok np i can just lower my breaking time by 1-2 mins, lets see if that helps.

Should be perfect :D

Love this script. I've used it since about 55 smithing and now I'm 70+ I just use it when I want to see my money grow, every other day or so, and haven't received a ban.

10/10

Might buy the motherlode script but I'm skeptical of bans.

Thats good to hear! :D

If you need some trials, let me know.

• Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace