Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

bought the script smile.png works flawlessly, i wonder if ice gloves are supported? like if it's equipped, it will skip the 'waiting for the bars to cooldown' part and goes directly in collecting the bars?

Yes it should be added :)

Let me know if it doesn't work as intended.

Could i have a trial of this script for 24-48hours if possible? when i get paid this week i am going to purchase a ton of KHAL scripts only+ VIP. this will be one i believe but i need to test it. you already know the others from my replys to ur scripts i suppose wink.png let me know if there is anything else i can do! QwPha8E.png

Sure have fun! 

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? misclicks the ramp when right clicking nearly everytime (usuaslly only right clicks the belt when camera is facing East) when facing south it just uses left click to click the belt and feed the ore, which is working perfectly.. if the bot only used left click to try to feed the conveyer belt it would probably be just fine smile.png example. it can be literally all the way up the ramp next to the conveyor, then tries to use right click to feed belt, then misclick and walk all the way down to the left or right. sometimes twice in a row

- What is the script status? (See script paint) walking to conveyor

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level) steel bars, antiban, coal bag, staminas, 76 smithing.

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? misclicks the ramp when right clicking nearly everytime (usuaslly only right clicks the belt when camera is facing East) when facing south it just uses left click to click the belt and feed the ore, which is working perfectly.. if the bot only used left click to try to feed the conveyer belt it would probably be just fine smile.png example. it can be literally all the way up the ramp next to the conveyor, then tries to use right click to feed belt, then misclick and walk all the way down to the left or right. sometimes twice in a row

- What is the script status? (See script paint) walking to conveyor

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support, smithing level) steel bars, antiban, coal bag, staminas, 76 smithing.

Will take a look at it :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace