Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

Script is working fine but all accounts I am making with it are getting auto-locked around the Prayer guide. They then get banned around 48 hours later with minimal botting (<12hrs). Could be that Jagex IS DETECTING THIS SCRIPT. Could be in need of some anti-ban features (do some steps slower, train skills to level 3, more randomness).

On 6/22/2017 at 8:34 AM, koddkjjc said:

Script is working fine but all accounts I am making with it are getting auto-locked around the Prayer guide. They then get banned around 48 hours later with minimal botting (<12hrs). Could be that Jagex IS DETECTING THIS SCRIPT. Could be in need of some anti-ban features (do some steps slower, train skills to level 3, more randomness).

Khal, I'd LOVE to reccomend a few easy tweaks to make this script 10x more anon ;)

- Banking items in lummy/GE bank.

- "exploring" on tut island, such as, perhaps cutting one additional log than necessary, after survivial expert, to simulate player "trying out wc"

- Or, speaking random "think for me" chat from cleverbot once off the island!

- Examining random items,right click players after off island/on walk to GE.

- Alternate GE path, as script always loops East around goblin shack in Lummy, perhaps add some additonal paths, or impliment another webwalker for this task.

overall 9/10! <3

** bot sometimes gets stuck

949944_11114444.png

trying to range rats; spam clicks rats.(suggest moving bot to more central tile (east) if it gets the "you cant reach that" message.

TY !

Edited by z10n
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22-6-2017 at 9:42 PM, withoutidols said:

Is it just me or does CLI not work? Seems like it always says incorrect number of arguments :/

Still having issues?

On 27-6-2017 at 6:56 PM, Ggecco said:

@khaleesi

The script is excellent, however it get stuck at a few places. It could be easily avoided turning the rooftops off, can you please add it if possible? Usual places where it malfunctions is the quest guide room and the priest temple, when it does not see the door because of the roof.

Ya rooftops should always be turned off when botting though :)
You only have to do it once on a computer.

On 20-7-2017 at 10:04 PM, flame180 said:

script wont work how do I request refund

On 20-7-2017 at 8:56 PM, Sho said:

broken. needs an update.

Was a client issue, is working fine now.

Edited by Khaleesi

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal Tutorial Island