Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

Noticed a small bug, sometimes it talks with the Master chef 2 times(at the first time it gets the flour and water after that it again gets into dialogue with him).

And when ranging rats it tries to attack first a 1 and if it got into combat it would still try to attack it.

Edited by progamerz

• 2 weeks later...
On 13-5-2017 at 10:16 PM, Swe said:

How is the ban rate as of late? I have over 5k username logins that needs to do tut island but I don't want to risk it if the ban rate is high.

7 hours ago, Yarran1017 said:

i cant find a single tut island script that runs flawlessly and doesnt get insta-banned lol, i thought this 1 would be diff

Banns are based on the IP, if you make too many you'll be banned. if you use the worng proxies you'll get locks.

7 hours ago, Nurvael said:

Looks like the scripter doesnt even update his scripts l0l

All of my script work flawlessy for over 2 year now, I don't have to check my topics every day to hear of "bugs" bcs that will rarely happen.
If I would have to time to check eveyrhting every day I would be glad to do that :)

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Banns are based on the IP, if you make too many you'll be banned. if you use the worng proxies you'll get locks.

I make 1-2 accs each time I try, which would be very sparsely since the banrate is so high, it's not my ip and im not running any proxies, and I'm definitely not making too many, I'm almost certain jagex is just extremely heavily monitoring brand new accs running through tut island and insta-ban after any signs of a bot, but I could be wrong.

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal Tutorial Island