Main account recovered, i know the guy irl, what to do?

big and black

You've got to be assertive and display dominance. Confront him on the issue, but even more so let him know of the consequences of his actions if he decides to recover the account again (if you plan to keep the account). I'd have a meeting in a public place (a restaurant would suffice) and discuss the account recovery, find his motives for doing so and determine whether or not that account is really worth the hassle. If he tries to bail on you, dox all of his information to anonymous, HF, Lizard Squad and all of the hacking groups. They'll find his information of use and he'll definitely be in a worse condition than you. smile.png

>anonymous

>hf

>lizard squad

You've got to be kidding.

You've got to be assertive and display dominance. Confront him on the issue, but even more so let him know of the consequences of his actions if he decides to recover the account again (if you plan to keep the account). I'd have a meeting in a public place (a restaurant would suffice) and discuss the account recovery, find his motives for doing so and determine whether or not that account is really worth the hassle. If he tries to bail on you, dox all of his information to anonymous, HF, Lizard Squad and all of the hacking groups. They'll find his information of use and he'll definitely be in a worse condition than you. smile.png

Stupidest thing I've ever read...

Well, if you are "big and black" all you need to do is show up at his front door and say "Hi, I want my account back, NOW!", I doubt any pathetic little scammer hiding behind his computer would have the guts to tell you no.

Also, this is why I NEVER buy accounts, RS has the most pathetic low life players of the world when it comes to online games, and I've played a lot of them. It's plain ridiculous how people act and treat each other in this game. Basically, Pixels > EVERYTHING.

You already basically have a full DoX on the kid... Do what anyone would do if they had all that info and start calling up pizza places and ordering shit to his house. Call up places that give free cardboard boxes and have 10,000 delivered to that address. Call his parents works numbers and start causing issues, Doing this enough will get them in trouble at work which will come back on him if you say the right things. There are tons of things you can do with someones information, You could personally DDoS him if you have his skype (I could help you out with this part although I don't think we should discuss this on the public boards if you wanted me to) You could tarnish his name since you are very local to him which would effect his future if you live in a small area, Call up local colleges and campuses and schools he may be interested in and say various things so he won't get accepted. There's THOUSANDS of things you can do. Like idk why this is even a thread.

Edited by sdaehrevo

I just claimed back my money from a pal after half a year, he ignored me on all possible channels, so i went to the uni's secretary and asked for his address,went to his house, told his mother that he owes me... In 5 minutes my phone rang and the next thay i had the money that he owed me:)

Go and talk to his parents, that will be embarassing and more painful than a beating:)

Edited by gearing

I just claimed back my money from a pal after half a year, he ignored me on all possible channels, so i went to the uni's secretary and asked for his address,went to his house, told his mother that he owes me... In 5 minutes my phone rang and the next thay i had the money that he owed me:)

Go and talk to his parents, that will be embarassing and more painful than a beating:)

the problem is, he doesnt live with his parents :/