Suggestion for Premium Scripts

LeBron

I'll probably get bashed by every scripter on OSBot for this but can you guys put a requirement for scripter that says they must have an account of their own with high enough stats to fix their own scripts? Of course, if it's an agiity script maybe 90 agility might be hard to achieve for them, even with a bot, but most scripts do not have that high requirements. It is getting quite annoying, I shouldnt have to lend out my main account (since I'm not a farmer) to some random guy (RS has taught me to never trust someone).

I'm sure more people agree, over the past few weeks I've bought a few scripts and most of them seem to have this problem not to mention some of the scripters don't even read their own topics, smh.

A scripter without an account to do maintenance on his account is like

A gym without weights

A blind soccer referee

An nba player with no arms

An ass without an asshole

A ...yeah you get it.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Depends on the level of maintenance required, I guess.

A lot of scripters probably get their testing accounts banned. Temporarily not having a test account shouldn't get a script forcibly removed. Not immediately anyway.

You have no obligation to share your account with any scripter. If they request it, you can simply decline. And if, as a result, the script remains broken for a prolonged period of time, I would assume that the users are refunded and the script removed.

TL;DR: I think it should be handled case-by-case

• Like 3

Just like the two above said, we all try to maintain accounts to update our scripts but Jagex do get to us occasionally. As for lending accounts, we all make a profit of this community by selling our scripts. The account you will possibly be "lending" we don't say needs to have 100m on it, any account will do as long as it can uphold the testing phase. We wouldn't want to lose our constant income for something like that. Thats just how I think of it anyway and 9.9/10 I'm yet to find a customer of mine who is unhappy to lend me their accounts. 

Probably gone through about 7/8 accounts this week testing different scripts and they let me lend it a second time without me even asking.

While we're on topic of bots.. you scripters think you'll ever make a GDK?

There's a request sub-forum under the NON-SDN scripts, post it there smile.png

Just like the two above said, we all try to maintain accounts to update our scripts but Jagex do get to us occasionally. As for lending accounts, we all make a profit of this community by selling our scripts. The account you will possibly be "lending" we don't say needs to have 100m on it, any account will do as long as it can uphold the testing phase. We wouldn't want to lose our constant income for something like that. Thats just how I think of it anyway and 9.9/10 I'm yet to find a customer of mine who is unhappy to lend me their accounts. 

Probably gone through about 7/8 accounts this week testing different scripts and they let me lend it a second time without me even asking.

Can you explain to me how you get banned while maintaining a script? Are you a lvl 3 with the macro-look? I doubt you're that stupid. You just log on and try it for a while, we're not asking you to run it for 24h non-stop. 

Also, fix your AIO Goldfarmer please or I will have request a refund soon, making another post on the topic after I post this.

Edited by LeBron

Can you explain to me how you get banned while maintaining a script? Are you a lvl 3 with the macro-look? I doubt you're that stupid. You just log on and try it for a while, we're not asking you to run it for 24h non-stop.

Since you made a general suggestion, I assume we're talking about general cases.

1. Many bugs are rare occurances, they take extensive testing time to locate and patch.

2. Most scripters have multiple scripts. Releasing new scripts require loads of time running it to locate bugs and test features

3. Even running a script for as short a time as one hour CAN result in a ban, if you are unlucky

It is very possible for scripters to get their accounts banned

Edited by FrostBug