Spread The Love, Win Free Scripts!

Eliot

Hey OSBotters,

After finding myself a bit tired of all the negativity I see on the forums and since I am in a rather good mood, I'd like to give away 5+ free one month script auths!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with a post about another member that has made a great impact on you, or simply someone you have something nice to say about! You can enter a maximum of 5 times by posting (in a single reply) something nice about 5 different members, each person you write about is another chance to win.

Example reply:

UserName1 - blah blah blah something about why I appreciate this person blah blah blah

UserName2 - " "

UserName3 - " "

etc.

If you win you can pick any script written by DreamScripts (see my signature) to have a free month! Remember, this thread is only to be used for spreading the love! QwPha8E.pngwub.pngQwPha8E.pngwub.pngQwPha8E.png

Love,

Senior Sheriff Dog, Eliot

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT FREE SCRIPTS, PLEASE STILL USE THIS THREAD TO SPREAD THE LOVE QwPha8E.png

Edit: Join date of August first or earlier required, added at 6:55 (all posts before this count).

Edited by Eliot
  • Like 3

@Maldesto = The heart of Osbot, the piece to the puzzle, the key to heaven.

@Raflesia = The best of the best, a great friend, a beast Admin/Mod.

@Smart = Excellent person, would trust with my life. First and only perm ban ever by him. <3

@Acerd = My brother from another mother, down to die.

@Foo = Most helpful person I've met in my osbot life.

• Like 2

I have been here since july 2013 but really only become very active recently. I have met plenty of good people from here but if limited to 5

In no particular order

Trustmybet: My favorite middle man, super patient and I enjoyed buying bonds from him.

Dex: I am very thankful for him giving me the courage to report the user that hacked me for around 30m rs07gp back in february. Also for being so patient with me and my many questions.

Mrsdefnerd: I have immensely enjoyed his scripts in the past; really helped me gain several wood cutting,mining and combat levels back then. Id be so lost in runescape now if I didn't level up those skills back then given the current conditions for botting.

Smart: He and I only talked once but it was very pleasant and I am very excited to probably be one of his future workers in october this year after I finish taking the LSAT.

Pug: I really enjoyed using his plank script it made me so much money which was really useful after being off runescape for so long ever since I was hacked.

There are plenty of people id like to add too but I am going to stick to the rules of the game smile.png.

There are also plenty of others id love to talk to and get to know but social anxiety/introversion be darned lol sad.png.

• Like 1

@Raflesia Favorite Admin #Raffy4Life. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and you have been very nice to me, always giving me tips and helping me out

@Eliot for doing this awesome script giveaway! Your scripts are top notch and it's great that you're giving some away!

@Mysteryy for being my mentor and friend and giving me advice and guidance. Also for being one cool cat.

@Master Chief for being a good friend. You've had your ups and downs but you've been one genuine dude. Thanks for being a good guy.

@Jordan for being an awesome coworker and companion. You were always very polite and funny and professional. Thank you for all you have done.

Hey OSBotters,

After finding myself a bit tired of all the negativity I see on the forums and since I am in a rather good mood, I'd like to give away 5+ free one month script auths!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with a post about another member that has made a great impact on you, or simply someone you have something nice to say about! You can enter a maximum of 5 times by posting (in a single reply) something nice about 5 different members, each person you write about is another chance to win.

Example reply:

UserName1 - blah blah blah something about why I appreciate this person blah blah blah

UserName2 - " "

UserName3 - " "

etc.

If you win you can pick any script written by DreamScripts (see my signature) to have a free month! Remember, this thread is only to be used for spreading the love! QwPha8E.pngwub.pngQwPha8E.pngwub.pngQwPha8E.png

Love,

Senior Sheriff Dog, Eliot

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT FREE SCRIPTS, PLEASE STILL USE THIS THREAD TO SPREAD THE LOVE QwPha8E.png

Edit: Join date of August first or earlier required, added at 6:55 (all posts before this count).

When will you decide the winner?

@Diclonius for creating me and teaching me almost everything i know right now <3

@Sex for being a god

@Swizzbeat for being the scripter i'll always have the most respect for/value his opinions

TheScrub for making the first script i began goldfarming with

@Nitrousek for being an underrated scripter who deserves a lot more gratitude than he gets

@RoomScape for his interesting past event topics

@The Hero of Time for keeping the spam section alive