Molly's Thiever

Molly

Stealing from stalls is REALLY slow, other bots are running laps around me. Also, please make the bot BANK the silk as it can be sold later on for profit, it's also faster since the script drops it really slowly too. 

Died twice stealing silk in Ardougne because the bot doesn't run away from combat. Might wanna implement that.

• Like 1

trail please~~

trial please?

may i have a trial please

Would love a trial 

can i get a trial to test in mirror please? 

You guys all have trials now.

Doesn't even eat food even though I've filled it in. Strongly recommend that YOU DO NOT buy this script until it has had a major re-work.

It won't pickpocket men anywhere but Lumrbridge, please fix this. I'm not going to risk my account at lumbridge men with it being a hot spot for thieving bots suiciding there.

Stealing from stalls is REALLY slow, other bots are running laps around me. Also, please make the bot BANK the silk as it can be sold later on for profit, it's also faster since the script drops it really slowly too. 

Died twice stealing silk in Ardougne because the bot doesn't run away from combat. Might wanna implement that.

I can rework stall thieving to be faster and keep items.  As far as not being able to pickpocket men outside of Lumbridge that is by design, there is no reason to pickpocket them after level 5 as far as I am aware.  As far as the not eating food, that totally depends on what you are botting as outlined on the first page of this thread.  If you were attempting to have the script eat food while thieving men it will not do so as there is no reason not to just bot them at Lumbridge for 5-10 minutes and never bot them again.  When you experience bugs please post a bug report with proper formatting as outlined on the first page as it makes finding and resolving issues significantly easier.

You guys all have trials now.

I can rework stall thieving to be faster and keep items.  As far as not being able to pickpocket men outside of Lumbridge that is by design, there is no reason to pickpocket them after level 5 as far as I am aware.  As far as the not eating food, that totally depends on what you are botting as outlined on the first page of this thread.  If you were attempting to have the script eat food while thieving men it will not do so as there is no reason not to just bot them at Lumbridge for 5-10 minutes and never bot them again.  When you experience bugs please post a bug report with proper formatting as outlined on the first page as it makes finding and resolving issues significantly easier.

Actually, there is a reason to pickpocket them outside of Lumbridge.

1) It's 5-10k xp/h

2) You can find Men all over RuneScape so you can find one in the middle of nowhere and just bot it over night and wake up with 1-50 thieving or 1-38 or whatever you're going for. Since the other methods you have at those lower lvls are pretty bad XP and involves stalls which are always in the one same place and other bots compete for those too.

Oh well, I don't need this anymore but I probably will in the future so please fix that.

bought this script. going to test it out soon enough. hoping to go from 28 thieving to 50-60 thieving using this script.

edit: most of the time the script fails to recognize HP falling below the amount set to eat so I end up having to manually eat. also, it sometimes accidentally attacks the NPC its pickpocketing. :/

also, why no seed stall?

Edited by Mac Dre

bought this script. going to test it out soon enough. hoping to go from 28 thieving to 50-60 thieving using this script.

edit: most of the time the script fails to recognize HP falling below the amount set to eat so I end up having to manually eat. also, it sometimes accidentally attacks the NPC its pickpocketing. :/

also, why no seed stall?

Please include a bug report with the format shown on the first page as it will help to pinpoint the issues.  Seed stalls are not added because it would net roughly 3k exp p/h and as far as I know they do not stock herb seeds so the gp/ph would not be worth it either.

Edit:  Checked into the eating issue and couldn't replicate it.  If you have the issue again fill out a bug report so I can try to find the cause of the issue.

Edited by Molly

Please fix the speed it steals from stalls. It sometimes waits several seconds before clicking, so the xp is really shit

Is this on mirror mode or regular client?  If it's mirror the client might just be loading new entities slowly causing a slowed reaction time, if it's on regular it might just be sleep timers running as antiban, if this occurs very often that is definitely not intended, please let me know if that is the case.

Is this on mirror mode or regular client?  If it's mirror the client might just be loading new entities slowly causing a slowed reaction time, if it's on regular it might just be sleep timers running as antiban, if this occurs very often that is definitely not intended, please let me know if that is the case.

Running it on mirror mode. Got to level 38 though and it runs Master farmer great

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic