Molly's Thiever

Molly

Its a very nice script, but I just want to get xp rather than so is there any plans on maybe adding stuff that can help you get to menaphites? As in 45-65. Seems like blackjacking the bandits is a good and fast way to reach 65. Possible additions could be Ardougne Knights, the 45 Theiving Bandits and the 55 Theiving bandits, both which need to be blackjacked just like the menaphite.

Edited by Mako

Its a very nice script, but I just want to get xp rather than so is there any plans on maybe adding stuff that can help you get to menaphites? As in 45-65. Seems like blackjacking the bandits is a good and fast way to reach 65. Possible additions could be Ardougne Knights, the 45 Theiving Bandits and the 55 Theiving bandits, both which need to be blackjacked just like the menaphite.

I plan on adding some more options here soon.

Heya, may I also have a trial for however long? Thanks smile.png

Can I get a trial please?

Just gave you both 48hr trials.

Quick suggestion,

Is it possible to perhaps be able to move the paint or maybe hide it, because right now its on the chat bar and I usually babysit, so its hard to see what people are saying. It's not a very important thing, but it could be helpful smile.png

Yeah, I'm adding new paint to a few of my scripts here soon and it will have a hide option.

Thieving cape is my favorite and Im thinking about going for 99, but could i get a trial to see how it works on master farmer? Thanks smile.png

Just gave you a 48hr trial.

Could i get a trial for this?

I know that on the front page it doesn't say that it does menaphite thugs, but in the gui it does, maybe you should take it out or block it until its added biggrin.png  Great script nevertheless 

I'll have to add that to the front page, it should be able to do them.

Can you give me 24h trial ?

Edited by Molly

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic