Molly's Thiever

Molly

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

When I try to do the thugs  it keeps trying to go to bank without even trying to blackjack. I have the blackjack equipped.

Log:

[iNFO][06/14 12:47:31 AM]: Started script : Thiever

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 12:47:31 AM]: WALKBANK
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 12:47:32 AM]: WALKBANK
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 12:47:41 AM]: WALKBANK

Your settings:

Menaphite Thugs (65)  

Tried with no food, sharks, and even the lobsters.

Mirror Mode: Y/N?

No

Also nice paint update tongue.png

Looking into the issue, where did you start the script at, and did you let it run to the bank and see what it did after?

Can I please have a trial

Sure, just gave you a 48hr trial.

Could I get another trial and see if you fixed some stuff (added new NPC's?) Because there was a HUGE lacking of NPC's to the point where this script should be free and stalls dont work on mirror very well.

New npc's have not been added, I've been trying to fix problems OSBots broken interactions have been causing.  Stalls not working well in mirror is an issue of loading entities associated with mirror mode, the dev of mirror mode has not yet released a new update to fix the issue.

No!!!!!!!!!!!! idea what u did to this script worked perfect now doesnt work @ all. so sad

What is not working? Please fill out a bug report as outline in the OP so I can fix the issues.

Damn. Well since stall's are an out-of-your-hands problem you should work on adding more NPC's in more locations in my opinion.

I intend to man, I'm having all kinds of problems with another script of mine atm because of OSBot's interaction methods being faulty right now.  I had started working on adding more NPCs and then had users complaining about a ton of interaction problems that need work arounds.  After I can get things running well I can get back to adding more NPCs.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic