Molly's Thiever

Molly

Honestly its so embarrassingly slow that when another player came up n tried to use same stall the script was too slow to steal from it EVERY TIME. And it looked like he was botting as well.

I'm all for a better anti-ban and slightly less xp, but this is more bot like imo and getting terrible xp. Needs work because I cant even test properly.

I've purchased your script, but it won't add to my script repository??!? 

i've paid and it wont appear. Help would be appreciated biggrin.png

I don't control that sort of thing unfortunately, contact an admin and I'm sure they can resolve the issue for you.

Honestly its so embarrassingly slow that when another player came up n tried to use same stall the script was too slow to steal from it EVERY TIME. And it looked like he was botting as well.

I'm all for a better anti-ban and slightly less xp, but this is more bot like imo and getting terrible xp. Needs work because I cant even test properly.

If this is in mirror mode, as you stated you ran the script in before,this is no issue with the script it is an issue with mirror mode loading entities slower than the normal client.

Haven't had a problem with any other script being slow in mirror mode. even ones doing the same type of thing where it has to click fast enough or it misses, this is only script that does this.

Mirror mode is known to be slower loading new entities.  When a stall is looted it's ID changes, it is a different entity.  Likewise, when a stall respawns it's loot it again changes ID and is a new entity, mirror mode is slower than the normal client when loading new entities.  On a script such as this the issue becomes very obvious because of the nature of what you are trying to do.  If you steal from npc's such as master farmer or guards(assuming players are not killing the npcs) you won't notice this issue at all, the entity has not changed and is already loaded so the delay will not occur.  Another script developer notes this issue as well here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/73372-eta-update-on-mirror-client/   It was posted just yesterday so it would seem likely it's still accurate.

Edited by Molly

Would it be possible for me to grab a trial? On the fence about buying this script! 

Could I get a trial to test this. Reviews leave me too skeptical to purchase without it.

requesting trial as well, unsure if i want to jump into buying it, as said above, reviews got me abit skeptical hippo, tyvm even just for a few hours to make sure shes relatively flawless

Just gave you all 48hr trials.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic