Molly's Thiever

Molly

Can i try free trial? 

Hey there, could I please request a trial?

Greatly appreciated, thank in advance!

Blair

in the market for a thiever so if you could throw me a trial I'd appreciate it.

I wouldn't mind a trial 

Please could i have a trial for this?

Just gave you all 48hr trials.

• Like 1

So I tried it out with a trial and was trying to get 38 thieving for master farmer and did Ardy silk stall, got me maybe 1k xp before dying every time. Does not run away from guard when attacked. When I get 38 thieving Ill ask for another trial to test master farmer but definitely not worth buying for training up until then.

Also when it was on tea stall it was far too slow, much slower than a human paying slight attention.

Hey Molly, could i check out a trial? Thanks!

You now have a trial.

How is this script on mirror?

Haven't ran it much on mirror so I honestly couldn't tell you.  Mirror seems to be slow loading entities, which I would imagine could cause issues with npc's that can be attacked and killed by other players or stalls.  I have had mixed reviews, mirror should work fine with master farmers I would imagine, as that npc cannot be killed.

So I tried it out with a trial and was trying to get 38 thieving for master farmer and did Ardy silk stall, got me maybe 1k xp before dying every time. Does not run away from guard when attacked. When I get 38 thieving Ill ask for another trial to test master farmer but definitely not worth buying for training up until then.

Also when it was on tea stall it was far too slow, much slower than a human paying slight attention.

Out of curiosity was this on mirror mode? Also, do you happen to have logs?  I would be interested to see if the logs indicate why it was not running from guards, as it is programmed to do so.

You now have a trial.

Haven't ran it much on mirror so I honestly couldn't tell you.  Mirror seems to be slow loading entities, which I would imagine could cause issues with npc's that can be attacked and killed by other players or stalls.  I have had mixed reviews, mirror should work fine with master farmers I would imagine, as that npc cannot be killed.

Out of curiosity was this on mirror mode? Also, do you happen to have logs?  I would be interested to see if the logs indicate why it was not running from guards, as it is programmed to do so.

It was on mirror mode, and I'm afraid I do not have logs. If you want to give me another whatever amount of hours to test it again and give you the logs I'll do it.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic