Molly's Thiever

Molly

I had one equiped, but how can I get the logs to see what it says

At the top right part of the bot client click the button that has a silver border and black center, the log will then be visible on the bottom of the bot client.

Could I get a trial pls? wink.png

Just gave you a 48hr trial.

bought script... how do i set up the stalls? what do i write in tea stall? it just ends upo dropping my sharks and doing nothing else..

Instructions for stalls are in the setup post at the start of this thread. Tea stall is the one east of Varrock east bank, do not bring food. If you continue to have problems please post a log here so I can see what the bot is doing.

Thanks, a little slow tho.. Any way to make it faster?

Unfortunately there is a client bug with interactions right now, so we just have to wait till the client issue is fixed. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74668-osbot-237374-sunday-hotfixes/

Also: New paint and a fix for hovering stalls added.

Edited by Molly

Not quite sure what's causing that. Could you let me know a bit more about it if it occurs again please:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Log:

Your settings:

Mirror Mode: Y/N?

Description of bug - just sits at the tea stall in varrok and does nothing, after i click the stall it starts moving around randomly

log - already showed you

your settings - default

mirror mode : No

Not quite sure what's causing that. Could you let me know a bit more about it if it occurs again please:

Log:

Your settings:

every single time i open tea stall it just sits there. i have tried 10+ times, same thing every time. it just sits there and does nothing

post-31592-0-91879300-1434065017_thumb.png

Description of bug - just sits at the tea stall in varrok and does nothing, after i click the stall it starts moving around randomly

log - already showed you

your settings - default

mirror mode : No

every single time i open tea stall it just sits there. i have tried 10+ times, same thing every time. it just sits there and does nothing

I'm not able to reproduce the error, I am thieving with it at the tea stall currently. Is your client in resizeable by chance? I am not able to reproduce the log you posted but when running in resizeable the bot just sits there doing nothing, because it's not supported by the client. The error looks to be client, not script related.  If you are not in resizeable I'd recommend deleting your OSBot folder and client and redownloading it.

I'm not able to reproduce the error, I am thieving with it at the tea stall currently. Is your client in resizeable by chance? I am not able to reproduce the log you posted but when running in resizeable the bot just sits there doing nothing, because it's not supported by the client. The error looks to be client, not script related.  If you are not in resizeable I'd recommend deleting your OSBot folder and client and redownloading it.

I feel stupid.. I was in resizeable. Thanks for the help, and the script!

When I try to do the thugs  it keeps trying to go to bank without even trying to blackjack. I have the blackjack equipped.

Log:

[iNFO][06/14 12:47:31 AM]: Started script : Thiever

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 12:47:31 AM]: WALKBANK
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 12:47:32 AM]: WALKBANK
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 12:47:41 AM]: WALKBANK

Your settings:

Menaphite Thugs (65)  

Tried with no food, sharks, and even the lobsters.

No

Also nice paint update :P

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic