Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Yup, works like a charm now wink.png Just one thing, I remember using ATBundle's law crafter back in Osb1, it got me 20k+ exp / hour , this script makes 14k exp/ hour :/ Maybe you could speed up the script or something? Not being too greedy but trying to give you some improvement suggestions biggrin.png Other than that, great script! =)

Ya, where some issues client related :)

As soon as the loading_pause random is fixed the script shoudl deff go way faster.

I'll speed it up a little back already ^^

Thx!

Ya, where some issues client related smile.png

As soon as the loading_pause random is fixed the script shoudl deff go way faster.

I'll speed it up a little back already ^^

Thx!

Just bought the script, dissapointed.

Laws: Barely made 10k xp an hour, will not let you choose to repair pouch (for us who does not have npc contact) and will break the script/ log out.

- For the others I have not tested them, yet.

Just bought the script, dissapointed.

Laws: Barely made 10k xp an hour, will not let you choose to repair pouch (for us who does not have npc contact) and will break the script/ log out.

- For the others I have not tested them, yet.

"- Pouch repair (NPC contact required)"

It clearly says that you need NPC contact to repair pouches. Maybe if you would have read what the script can do before buying it, you wouldn't be so disappointed. 

"- Pouch repair (NPC contact required)"

It clearly says that you need NPC contact to repair pouches. Maybe if you would have read what the script can do before buying it, you wouldn't be so disappointed. 

Doesn't say clearly that you have to use repairing. For 8$ I expect to be able to disable/enable repairing which can not be that hard to implement.

Doesn't say clearly that you have to use repairing. For 8$ I expect to be able to disable/enable repairing which can not be that hard to implement.

There no point in using pouches when you have no npc contact.

So either use no pouches or have npc contact...

and so if you disable the repairing, the pouch will just continue to break and you'll have to get new pouches.

Don't see a point in that :s

There no point in using pouches when you have no npc contact.

So either use no pouches or have npc contact...

and so if you disable the repairing, the pouch will just continue to break and you'll have to get new pouches.

Don't see a point in that :s

You can use the pouches even tho they are broken, to increase experience/hour. How hard can it be to just let us disable it tho?

Hey mate, could you make the script use the Ring of dueling that's already worn? It takes out one ring when i already got another. Is that normal for players to do or does it seem botlike? I always wore my ring of dueling, so im uncertain. Thanks.

Update 2: Another thing i just noticed, it takes out Super Energy Potions out of the bank  but when the ''Run'' goes down to zero, it still doesn't use the potion. Apart from that, great script, very humanlike and everything. 

Update 3: The script exits upon not finding Air runes, even though they're in the bank http://gyazo.com/bb57f7acbb0753bcdd7352933514be25

Edited by Mustikurupt

Hey mate, could you make the script use the Ring of dueling that's already worn? It takes out one ring when i already got another. Is that normal for players to do or does it seem botlike? I always wore my ring of dueling, so im uncertain. Thanks.

Another thing i just noticed, it takes out Super Energy Potions out of the bank  but when the ''Run'' goes down to zero, it still doesn't use the potion. Apart from that, great script, very humanlike and everything. 

I used to runecraft with wearing the ring of dueling, but if you do like fire/lava runes then it really helps out to have the ring in your inventory, so you don't have to "waste time" by navigating to the gear tab. So yeah, I would say that "professional runecrafters" use ring of dueling in their inventory, but also wear one, in case they forget to get a new one from bank when it runs out of charges. 

This is not the case with amulet of glories though. When you make nats, you wanna make sure that your inventory is filled with as much essence as you can, to maximize the profit.

• Like 1

Update 2: Another thing i just noticed, it takes out Super Energy Potions out of the bank  but when the ''Run'' goes down to zero, it still doesn't use the potion. Apart from that, great script, very humanlike and everything. 

Update 3: The script exits upon not finding Air runes, even though they're in the bank http://gyazo.com/bb57f7acbb0753bcdd7352933514be25

I'll check out the problem with the super energy potions, I'll fix the repair pouch method.

Thx for the post!

Well People who craft legit most of the time place it in their inventory, so they have to click less , It's also a bit faster to execute by code,

I can make it equip the ring, but since the sscript should never forgot a ring wearing it isn't really used.

I used to runecraft with wearing the ring of dueling, but if you do like fire/lava runes then it really helps out to have the ring in your inventory, so you don't have to "waste time" by navigating to the gear tab. So yeah, I would say that "professional runecrafters" use ring of dueling in their inventory, but also wear one, in case they forget to get a new one from bank when it runs out of charges. 

This is not the case with amulet of glories though. When you make nats, you wanna make sure that your inventory is filled with as much essence as you can, to maximize the profit.

Is there a teleport method for natures then?

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I'll check out the problem with the super energy potions, I'll fix the repair pouch method.

Thx for the post!

Well People who craft legit most of the time place it in their inventory, so they have to click less , It's also a bit faster to execute by code,

I can make it equip the ring, but since the sscript should never forgot a ring wearing it isn't really used.

Is there a teleport method for natures then?

Khaleesi

Well yeah, best way to craft natures is through abyss, teleporting to edgeville with amulet of glory, banking there and repeat. 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter