Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I will happily use this or even buy it if lava runes or at least energy potions would be supported smile.png Runecrafting is pretty much pointless if you walk to the altar, and that's also how you usually recognize real runecrafters from bots.

Will be added after the bugs are fixed, runescape don't care about potions, they bann bcs u fail 1 or more randoms in a row ;) thats all they do

Still not finding RoD for fire altar & it's very slow ~12k xp per hour (used to be 17k when it couldn't find rune essence).

I didn't fixed it yet, I'm going to bed now and in 8-9 hours when i wake thats my first task :)

• Like 1

Hey Khal the fire rune crafting using RoD is still bugged. Everytime it finishes using a RoD it just logs out saying there is none. If you could fix asap would be awesome! thanks

As you read the previous post you would know this a bugg.

Also said i was going to fix first work today, since i woke up 10 min ago ...

yeah you've got a lot to fix before you should even think of charging for this script. Very bot like and have used it for an hour and am now banned. Cheers Khal. DO NOT BUY IF RELEASED SOON!

tip: slow the mouse down its way too fast

If you read some post earlier you also would know this.

SCRIPT WILL NOT BE PREMIUM TILL ALL IS FiXED.

Thx for the Posts anyway,

There are pll who have to work 10 hours a day, then come home to script ...

Good i got 3 weekd off since today !

I'll you up to date ;)

your safe path still goes by some of the spiders unfortunately.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/35718-aionezzs-runecrafterair-law/

nezz's safe path for natures was very safe and could be afk'd for hours and still craft safely.  unfortunately i don't remember the exact pathing and i'm afraid to try osbot 1.

I don't even know the safe path... If some1 could mark it on a map I can change the path :)

Thx for the post!

I don't even know the safe path... If some1 could mark it on a map I can change the path smile.png

Thx for the post!

i think this is it:

zsxW8Pk.png

i'm willing to keep testing it out for you though.

also, every so often, you still get stuck at the general shop for some reason.  like i will sell essence to buy it back, but then get stuck on the last some and not do anything.

Edited by smeagolman
  • Like 2

Do you think you will be able to add the lunar altar for astral runes with the teleport method nearby? ohmy.png

Already added my friend :)

Really nice script. For law runes, if you could add energy potion support and make the script equip the ring of dueling it'd be perfect. If I see someone walking back and forth from the balloon it's a dead giveaway of a bot. Anyways, solid free script.

I'll be adding this today!

Thx for the feedback

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter