Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

​I would have thought that the pause is part of the anti ban? IMO disabling anti bans YES it gets you closer to a perfect lap aka better xp/hr BUT the point of anti-ban is a human can't do the same thing over and over 'perfectly' for hours on end it is very unrealistic, human error is what differentiates man from machine.

You know when your normally doing agility and you alt-tab or cmd-tab to your Facebook page or whatever, then tab back and uve been waiting at the next obstacle for 5 seconds or so then you continue on, this anti ban feature is doing that exactly, it can just seem like a glitch when ur staring at the screen waiting for it to happen haha.

In my Pollnivneach review a few posts earlier I described how awesome I've found the anti ban on this script to be, and although i might be only pumping out a solid 36k xp/hr I can safely run the script for hours on end without having to worry about being screen monitored 

It's an anti-anti-ban when it stops at the exact same obstacle everytime and never at any other spots, lol. I've seen the antiban, it hovers over my stats (never agility for some reason) to check the xp for 10 seconds and back to work. tongue.png

EDIT: Also, went to Canifis to check out the pole update, it still happens but not as frequently, however I noticed that the bot runs into the food store by the start of the course.

Also, just like at other agility courses, it uses the minimap where it is not needed (lowers xp/h and very bot-like behaviour). When it has finished a lap @ Canafis it clicks minimap instead of just clicking the tree right away. 

Work with that when you have the time please. :)

Edited by LeBron

Pollnivneach still, I had just done that slab of 20 hours or so in the screenshot, went and did a few quests for recipe and came back to polly, set it up walked out came back and i was logged out haha, this shit happens i still vote the script 5/5 its my own fault for getting banned haha but its worth the statistic i suppose tongue.png

oh, and if u go to start pollnivneach facing south with a low camera angle, it will try and click things in the way to start the first obstacle, not rotate the camera on its on first to find the first obstacle, this is very very minor but noticed it as i got banned haha

If mods lurk these forums like i don't see why they wouldn't, I'm definitely screwed haha tongue.png

Haha, well always a risk getting banned

I'll fix the minor issue! thx

Khaleesi

It's an anti-anti-ban when it stops at the exact same obstacle everytime and never at any other spots, lol. I've seen the antiban, it hovers over my stats (never agility for some reason) to check the xp for 10 seconds and back to work. tongue.png

EDIT: Also, went to Canifis to check out the pole update, it still happens but not as frequently, however I noticed that the bot runs into the food store by the start of the course.

Also, just like at other agility courses, it uses the minimap where it is not needed (lowers xp/h and very bot-like behaviour). When it has finished a lap @ Canafis it clicks minimap instead of just clicking the tree right away. 

Work with that when you have the time please. smile.png

It does random skills though, for 3-5 seonds.

I'll give it a look! Tried to solve the camera rotation error, but now it click the minimap too much.

I'll see what I can do to solve them both :)

Last night I was getting these problems, although it doesn't seem to be happening now: First, if you aren't facing the rough wall, it can have trouble finding it. (sometimes it doesn't find it at all, i have to manually fix it. This is why i babysit tongue.png ) Also, gets stuck near the NPC ( Big Red Japan ) and will fail to click the lean gap but instead right click and click walk here multiple times. It does succeed however sometimes and then either gets stuck and won't hurdle the ledge or it will click to go back to where BigRedJapan is. I'll be testing to see if i can figure out how to replicate the bugs. Working fine ATM tho xD  also forgot to me

ntion, keep up the great work.

Edited by itstoms

Last night I was getting these problems, although it doesn't seem to be happening now: First, if you aren't facing the rough wall, it can have trouble finding it. (sometimes it doesn't find it at all, i have to manually fix it. This is why i babysit tongue.png ) Also, gets stuck near the NPC ( Big Red Japan ) and will fail to click the lean gap but instead right click and click walk here multiple times. It does succeed however sometimes and then either gets stuck and won't hurdle the ledge or it will click to go back to where BigRedJapan is. I'll be testing to see if i can figure out how to replicate the bugs. Working fine ATM tho xD  also forgot to me

ntion, keep up the great work.

Thx for the feedback.

The rough wall is a known flaw.

I'll be fixing this asap!

I'll, will check out whats wrong with this big red japan ^^

thx!

Khaleesi

Seems to not be having the BigRedJapan issue as of today. 40 mins runtime so far, thx! 

EDIT: I've moved to Barbarian Stronghold and the only issue i've found is that it skips the rope swing sometimes. It will input to the other side by the log balance and then try to do the rope swing. Once it realizes it cannot, it does the log balance. Happens randomly, might have to do with the camera angle. 

Edited by itstoms
  • Like 1

Seers course;

On the last step of the course, it clicks minimap to move to the middle of the roof then clicking to finish it instead of just straight up clicking to jump down. It's 3-4 squares away, not hard to see or anything, make the bot just click the edge of the roof right away to jump down please smile.png

Gets stuck "interacting with wall" to start the course after a few laps. Hovering is a little off.

Edited by LeBron

Seers course;

On the last step of the course, it clicks minimap to move to the middle of the roof then clicking to finish it instead of just straight up clicking to jump down. It's 3-4 squares away, not hard to see or anything, make the bot just click the edge of the roof right away to jump down please smile.png

Gets stuck "interacting with wall" to start the course after a few laps. Hovering is a little off.

Ya the rough wall is a known flaw.

Will be a update soon enough

I'll check the Jump down roof!

Thx!

Can't get the wilderness one to start at all. It's the only one I bought this for :\

edit: Strange, after 20 mins of messing with it, took a break and came back to try it again and it works fine. /shrug

Wow thats harse.

I'll run it tonight and see if it was a once time problem or if it happends regulary

khaleesi

Thanks mate, the most important part I'd say is to stop using the minimap when you can see the obstacle, this goes for all your courses up to Seers (having tried any higher). Not sure if it's a client thing or just script smile.png

Ya I know, but some of them are really big, so the client can't really dectect if vissible or not since 50% is visible sometimes. 

I'll see if i can change something :)

Ya I know, but some of them are really big, so the client can't really dectect if vissible or not since 50% is visible sometimes. 

I'll see if i can change something smile.png

100% of the one @ Seers is visible (the very last obstacle, that you click to finish the course). I mean, it's one square to your right and yet the bot clicks the minimap to run 5 steps south and waste an additional 5 seconds or so (and get reported), please do, I really appreciate it. Did you take a look at the yanille essence miner btw? 

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility