Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Rooftops also use the mini map at draynor and al-kharid. To move literally a couple of tiles.

Which obstacles? I updated all rooftops yesterdya to their maximum speed possible.

if it's using the minimap thi smeans it woudl take the camera longer to rotate then clicking the minimap instead.

give me a printscreen of the obstacles you think it should do something else .....

No doubt this is the best Agility script on here! Here's a few bugs with the lower agility courses though;

* Canifis still has trouble with the pole (idle for too long)

* Falador gets stuck after the first tight rope, hovers over next obstacle, only the mouse is too low so it's not hovering over the clickable area.

* Wilderness course returns to the WRONG obstacles after failing and anti-ban/afk and moving really slow on the last part of arena, ends up with you taking a lot of damage, anti-ban needs to be optional OR kick in when you're in a 'safe' part of the arena.

- Rope swing fail --> Bot goes to stepping stones

- Stepping stones fail --> Bot goes to log

- Log fail --> Bot goes to stepping stones

- Also, while doing the stepping stones part, it keeps spam clicking towards the log, please wait till the interacting is done before trying to go there.

Could also use some overall speeding up when interacting with the objects, hovers around a little too long sometimes.

XP/H at 24k tops, could easily be over 40k/h with a few fixes smile.png

Thanks! 

Edited by LeBron

Rooftops run just fine?

As the others have said, i've also noticed that it uses the minimap on rooftops sometimes(not every time). And it is a little bit slow it seems like, it waits too long to click.  

I noticed the minimap issue on draynor and varrock so far, and gnome stronghold.  

Other than that, very good. :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility