Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hello Agilty people,

I'm giving away 3 free trials!

The first 3 people who shoot me a pm will be ginving free acces to the script!

This include that you have to give me proggies and feedback.

The more feedback and proggies you give me, the longer you can keep the trial wink.png

Goodluck!

Khaleesi!

Edited by Khaleesi

Purchased the script earlier. Ran varrock roofs for about 20 minutes and the only problem I've had is getting it to collect the Marks of Grace on the largest roof. It clicks on the object on the mini-map then ignores right after and continues to do the course. It also uses the mini-map A LOT to walk to the obstacles even when it's in range to click on screen.

Currently doing Barbarian course and the path after climbing down the ladder seem to be very repetitive and bot-like (clicks mini-map in the same spot 90% of the time)... the camera angle also gets low in the beginning of the course sometimes, and positions itself in a way that it continuously clicks the Rope Swing over top of the Log Crossing after it completes the first obstacle.

Other than that.. It's pretty quick and reliable on both courses. Hopefully I can test more afterwards and get proggies for you.

Clicks the same spot on mini-map after finishing Canifis roof tops. uses the mini-map way too much... too script like to feel safe. Is this script not smart enough to realise the obstacle is in clicking range if the camera angle is turned instead of using the mini map every single time to run 5 squares? Mouse click coordinates are very repetitive when using the mini-map... please consider not using mini-map clicks to EVERY obstacle in EVERY location... I could easily point out who is using this bot after 10 minutes.

Primary issue I have is the path is takes when restarting the course... I exit right beside the first obstacle, and I'm ALWAYS running to the SAME SQUARE and it ALWAYS uses the mini-map when it can simply CLICK the first obstacle... it's actually pretty annoying to watch and seriously bot-like.

Hopefully you can change the amount of times it depends on the mini-map to travel.. especially on a roof that is 5 squares at maximum... it's actually a waste of time and nobody would ever do that when they can simply click the next obstacle. 

Sorry for complaining, but I just want to have a script that is safe, random and realistic. I feel like some of the courses have very bot-like sections. Paid $7.00 and I was expecting more than one path used at critical points in courses. I hope you can add more randomized paths or increase the mini-map clicking parameters/not use mini-map everywhere. 

So far I'm satisfied with the progress the script can make.. it's very dependable. but the small repetitions and lack of logic are what will bring this script down.

Edited by UnableToResist

Clicks the same spot on mini-map after finishing Canifis roof tops. uses the mini-map way too much... too script like to feel safe. Is this script not smart enough to realise the obstacle is in clicking range if the camera angle is turned instead of using the mini map every single time to run 5 squares? Mouse click coordinates are very repetitive when using the mini-map... please consider not using mini-map clicks to EVERY obstacle in EVERY location... I could easily point out who is using this bot after 10 minutes.

Primary issue I have is the path is takes when restarting the course... I exit right beside the first obstacle, and I'm ALWAYS running to the SAME SQUARE and it ALWAYS uses the mini-map when it can simply CLICK the first obstacle... it's actually pretty annoying to watch and seriously bot-like.

Hopefully you can change the amount of times it depends on the mini-map to travel.. especially on a roof that is 5 squares at maximum... it's actually a waste of time and nobody would ever do that when they can simply click the next obstacle. 

Sorry for complaining, but I just want to have a script that is safe, random and realistic. I feel like some of the courses have very bot-like sections. Paid $7.00 and I was expecting more than one path used at critical points in courses. I hope you can add more randomized paths or increase the mini-map clicking parameters/not use mini-map everywhere. 

So far I'm satisfied with the progress the script can make.. it's very dependable. but the small repetitions and lack of logic are what will bring this script down.

Ya I'll be updating it to click less on the minimap ^^

I'll push the update in a hour, so the script should be updated in about 6-12 hours I think.

Btw add me on skype ;)

I have tried this script and I must say it works like total garbage, I couldn't make it run more than one hour, would always get stuck on one of the obstacles and not continue ever again. I don't recommend. :/

What course or rooftop are you running?

If you don't give any information on what you are running and where it gets stuck, which obstacle...

There is no way I can help you, if you don't give a more detailed explanation.

I never heard this issue before on any of the users, they can run 12 hours+ without any problems.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

I am using it on Seer's village, and it seems to try to Click the Obstacle at times, but then stops or clicks it and it moves, but keeps trying to click the old one, Aswell as the last roof, It hovers over it and just sits there doing nothing sometimes, Otherwise Very good Script, and It's only since 2.2.4 i've noticed this happen

I am using it on Seer's village, and it seems to try to Click the Obstacle at times, but then stops or clicks it and it moves, but keeps trying to click the old one, Aswell as the last roof, It hovers over it and just sits there doing nothing sometimes, Otherwise Very good Script, and It's only since 2.2.4 i've noticed this happen

Thats awkward, I go test it!

Thx for the post

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility