Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hey I'm thinking of buying this script for the Pollnivneach rooftop course as the one i have already purchased doesn't support it. Can anyone give any feedback on how it handles this specific course? Thanks

I gave you 24 hour trial on the script,

Give me feedback on the pollnivneach rooftop plz.

I fixed some issues but coulnd't test.

Khaleesi

I gave you 24 hour trial on the script,

Give me feedback on the pollnivneach rooftop plz.

I fixed some issues but coulnd't test.

Khaleesi

Thanks!! I am on ban for another 6 hours though, at which time it will be 1am local time for me. So I hope I can get some testing in otherwise would you mind starting the 24 hour trial in 6-12 hours? Thanks!!

Edited by chats

Thanks!! I am on ban for another 6 hours though, at which time it will be 1am local time for me. So I hope I can get some testing in otherwise would you mind starting the 24 hour trial in 6-12 hours? Thanks!!

Hey I just jumped on to test the script and it disappeared as i tried to use it, did u remove the trial? cheers

POLLNIVNEACH ROOFTOP 70+ AGILITY:  / SCRIPT FEEDBACK / - 25th Jan 2015 - 12:00am

in the last 10 hours (roughly 4-5 under full supervision) I've ran this script non-stop without ANY bugs or glitches, the anti ban behaviour seems slightly different to other ones I've used before, but this is in a good way! the time outs to the 45 degree rotations the camera makes are all excellent anti bans, not to mention the nice quiet location of pollnivneach to begin with smile.png overall I would highly recommend this script for training agility 70+ 

thanks to Khaleesi for letting me have a play around on this script, I'll definitely be purchasing it and will keep this thread up to date with anything related that i may come across.

- Chats

UPDATE: / ADDITIONAL FEEDBACK / - 26th Jan 2015 - 2:00am

I Have continued using the bot for the last 8 hours and am about to go to bed, again I'm really impressed with how random the anti ban seems to be. The only downside is I'm only pumping out 36k xp/hr when according to guides much more can be achieved, although this is a happy sacrifice after coming back from my first ban and being hesitant with only 1 more warning before i'd have to call it quits for good.

Levels achieved after approximately 18 hours use: 70-77

UPDATE: / POLLNIVNEACH SCREENSHOT / - 26th Jan 2015 - 4:15pm

post-134941-0-63528300-1422253224_thumb.png

Hit lvl 80 just before, added an additional 14 hours overnight and a took screenshot so you could see the bulk its handled 

OVERALL RATING: 5/5

(based on Pollnivneach Rooftop over timeframe specified)

Edited by chats
  • Like 1

That should be fixed in V0.05.

Does it always gets stuck at the pole or just randomly?

Khaleesi

It doesn't really get stuck but it stops there for a good 30 seconds or more every other lap or so (haven't tried it since the update). It would normally click it right away if you rotated the camera in any direction.

Falador;

You climb the first wall, then walk across the rope and towards the next obstacle it won't click it (the one where you jump the wall and do some sort of arm climb). I've tried rotating the camera and stuff but it just hovers over a part where you can't click and stands there.

a2113ab071.jpg

Also, can you make the bot click the obstacle right away if it's seen on your screen instead of walking to it on the minimap THEN clicking it? Looks very botlike, no human would walk to the obstacle then click it if you can already see it(without having to move the camera). :/

cb896dde3a.jpg

You can see the rope and click it easily here but the bot clicks minimap instead to walk right to it then click... waste of xp and very high risk of ban.

Edited by LeBron

It doesn't really get stuck but it stops there for a good 30 seconds or more every other lap or so (haven't tried it since the update). It would normally click it right away if you rotated the camera in any direction.

​I would have thought that the pause is part of the anti ban? IMO disabling anti bans YES it gets you closer to a perfect lap aka better xp/hr BUT the point of anti-ban is a human can't do the same thing over and over 'perfectly' for hours on end it is very unrealistic, human error is what differentiates man from machine.

You know when your normally doing agility and you alt-tab or cmd-tab to your Facebook page or whatever, then tab back and uve been waiting at the next obstacle for 5 seconds or so then you continue on, this anti ban feature is doing that exactly, it can just seem like a glitch when ur staring at the screen waiting for it to happen haha.

In my Pollnivneach review a few posts earlier I described how awesome I've found the anti ban on this script to be, and although i might be only pumping out a solid 36k xp/hr I can safely run the script for hours on end without having to worry about being screen monitored 

Ya that obstacle at falador is a pain in the ***.

The object is really big and sometimes does strange things...

I'll try to figure something out for that :)

Ya the antiban is pretty frequent at the moment,

I might update it so the users can choose the frequency ... Would be better for everyone I guess :D

khaleesi

good script as i gave in my review for the trial i was so generously given, but literally less than 5 minutes after purchasing the script and using it i walked into the other room, came back and I've now been permanently banned and its un appealable.. so use at your own risk people, its a great way to smash skills but it comes at a great risk! I've now just lost out on roughly $30 USD haha 

good script as i gave in my review for the trial i was so generously given, but literally less than 5 minutes after purchasing the script and using it i walked into the other room, came back and I've now been permanently banned and its un appealable.. so use at your own risk people, its a great way to smash skills but it comes at a great risk! I've now just lost out on roughly $30 USD haha 

Wow that must be very bad luck ... :s

What course were you running btw? Camelot?

Wow that must be very bad luck ... :s

What course were you running btw? Camelot?

Pollnivneach still, I had just done that slab of 20 hours or so in the screenshot, went and did a few quests for recipe and came back to polly, set it up walked out came back and i was logged out haha, this shit happens i still vote the script 5/5 its my own fault for getting banned haha but its worth the statistic i suppose tongue.png

oh, and if u go to start pollnivneach facing south with a low camera angle, it will try and click things in the way to start the first obstacle, not rotate the camera on its on first to find the first obstacle, this is very very minor but noticed it as i got banned haha

If mods lurk these forums like i don't see why they wouldn't, I'm definitely screwed haha :P

Edited by chats

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility