Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Is this a client issue too, or could you just fix the angle the camera is in for this obstacle?

It hops over the net, and then rotates the camera to the point that it continues to spam the net instead of go through the tubes.

OeQe4IT.png

I'll get it fixed thx for the post.

EDIT: Script updated.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

has some slight problems at the fally rooftop course, sometimes it faces the camera the wrong direction on 2nd obstacle (the hand climb) and cant then click to start the obstacle. then also when it has finished a round it occasionally doesnt click to start the next lap, it will put the cursor on the wall but not click to climb... otherwise very good, just bought this like 20mins ago, so will post more things to improve if i find any smile.png

*edit

yea fally rooftop course does need abit of work, doesnt run smooth due to mostly above mentioned parts, if u need more explination ill gladly help :)

Edited by kickassmagee

has some slight problems at the fally rooftop course, sometimes it faces the camera the wrong direction on 2nd obstacle (the hand climb) and cant then click to start the obstacle. then also when it has finished a round it occasionally doesnt click to start the next lap, it will put the cursor on the wall but not click to climb... otherwise very good, just bought this like 20mins ago, so will post more things to improve if i find any smile.png

*edit

yea fally rooftop course does need abit of work, doesnt run smooth due to mostly above mentioned parts, if u need more explination ill gladly help smile.png

Ok thx for the post, i tweaked it a little bit, ya the hand hold is really weird model, its glitches sometimes :s

It still buggs at Ape Atoll, doesn't click on objects, just stands on the objects and hovers over it,Same goes for when falling into the pit at wilderness course, stands there sometimes for 3 minutes after eating something it continues for the rest good script though!

I'll take a look at that, and update

It has occured to me when i'm at Pollinveach Rooftop i sometimes stand there 10 minutes doing nothing Just after I hop on the basket it doesn't find the market stall, and just stands there. just pointing it out

http://gyazo.com/21ddfa791eec677cb8c0b804c75273ae"

Ok thx, will fix asap

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that the Pollivneach course works perfectly? I'm currently using another rooftop script but I get less xp/h at the Pollivneach course then I do at the Seer's Village one. But I won't purchase another script until I'm 100% sure of the fact that the Pollivneach rooftop is working perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a bug I noticed in Gnome stronghold course at the second net obstacle, it doesn't rotate the camera enough to click the net and climb over.

It just freezes after the first obstacle (slippery log) and stays in status: Interacting with obstacle net. Manually changing the camera rotation fixes it.

This doesn't happen everytime, I ran the script flawlessly for 30 minutes before it happened the first time, the second time it happened was about 5 minutes after that.

Now I've been running the script flawlessly for an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that the Pollivneach course works perfectly? I'm currently using another rooftop script but I get less xp/h at the Pollivneach course then I do at the Seer's Village one. But I won't purchase another script until I'm 100% sure of the fact that the Pollivneach rooftop is working perfectly.

It should work perfectly, if anyone sees a bug or a flaw.

Just report it to me an i'll fix asap.

There's a bug I noticed in Gnome stronghold course at the second net obstacle, it doesn't rotate the camera enough to click the net and climb over.

It just freezes after the first obstacle (slippery log) and stays in status: Interacting with obstacle net. Manually changing the camera rotation fixes it.

This doesn't happen everytime, I ran the script flawlessly for 30 minutes before it happened the first time, the second time it happened was about 5 minutes after that.

Now I've been running the script flawlessly for an hour.

Will take a quick look at this little issue.

Banned after 1hr 30mins of use. 

Thats bad luck!

What course/rooftop where you running?

Was it a new account?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility