Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

17 hours ago, FrostBug said:

You're missing it

How does leaving prayer on waste 3 doses of prayer potion? The prayer would have been drained anyway, and doses are not used to keep it active.
On the other hand it protects against the occasional melee hit from creeps

okay so it enters the tunnel, lets say ahrims tunnel , and it opens a door and kills ahrim with protect from magic on and it starts with 60 prayer points, and it kills ahrim in 5 prayer points and then it loses 55 whilst running to chest and then leaving the tunnel again because multiple chests/per trip. so now your out 55 prayer points ?xd idk its not that big of a thing but thought i would mention it because it isn't that efficient lol.

edit: but now i just use the teleport back to barrows after run thingy so ya..

Edited by Suprize

20 hours ago, Suprize said:

okay so it enters the tunnel, lets say ahrims tunnel , and it opens a door and kills ahrim with protect from magic on and it starts with 60 prayer points, and it kills ahrim in 5 prayer points and then it loses 55 whilst running to chest and then leaving the tunnel again because multiple chests/per trip. so now your out 55 prayer points ?xd idk its not that big of a thing but thought i would mention it because it isn't that efficient lol.

edit: but now i just use the teleport back to barrows after run thingy so ya..

Your prayer points would be drained regardless, though. Barrows prayer drain doesn't care whether or not you're using prayers

7 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

What gear are you going? I feel like i'm barely breaking it even when im going dry using trident :(

Trident and blowpipe for kc and ahrims. Wearing blessed d'hide, slayer helm, avas, fury etc.

Yeah, I feel ya. I did not have close to amount of luck as the others who posted here.

Here's my poverty: dynsig_barrows.png?username=fckndan

8 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

What gear are you going? I feel like i'm barely breaking it even when im going dry using trident :(

I have found running full Verac and using tome of fire plus smoke staff for fire blast is cost effective. Usually less than 35 death runes per trip (66 mage) and the book holds 20k charges for 4m which is cheap, not to mention death runes drop by the hundred in the chest. You can do as much as 26 damage I think. Even with full Verac. If you go the route of fire bolt you will only hit like 18s. Occult necklace will always help too. 

8 minutes ago, fckndan said:

Trident and blowpipe for kc and ahrims. Wearing blessed d'hide, slayer helm, avas, fury etc.

Yeah, I feel ya. I did not have close to amount of luck as the others who posted here.

Here's my poverty: dynsig_barrows.png?username=fckndan

Yo, how do we find out our total time and profit?

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)