Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

11 hours ago, wtf11 said:

what does that even mean?

If you put maximum 4995 fire runes into your bank which is equal with 999stacks into the staff.  and you put 999 stacks into ur staff aswell, and set the charge amount req. To recharge ur staff to 0 it wont keep checking ur charges of staff. ( you have to manually bank every 1998 charges shot via staff)

9 minutes ago, ckibbi said:

If you put maximum 4995 fire runes into your bank which is equal with 999stacks into the staff.  and you put 999 stacks into ur staff aswell, and set the charge amount req. To recharge ur staff to 0 it wont keep checking ur charges of staff. ( you have to manually bank every 1998 charges shot via staff)

WILL RUN FLAWLESSLY

@FrostBugso today i had a few issues happening.

when i first tried to run the script the first run went fine up until it opened the chest, then it just repeatedly tried opening it even after obtaining the loot (getting the message that the chest is empty over and over again). after starting over the script it hadn't happened again.

i noticed at some point that when trying to enter the last tomb that would lead to the tunnel it clicked on it a few times, then left and reentnered the tomb and worked fine.

when i wasn't checking it was apparently stuck without moving for 5 minutes so the script had stopped. then when i tried to start it up again it was stuck in a loop checking for charges like before.

3 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

@FrostBugso today i had a few issues happening.

when i first tried to run the script the first run went fine up until it opened the chest, then it just repeatedly tried opening it even after obtaining the loot (getting the message that the chest is empty over and over again). after starting over the script it hadn't happened again.

i noticed at some point that when trying to enter the last tomb that would lead to the tunnel it clicked on it a few times, then left and reentnered the tomb and worked fine.

when i wasn't checking it was apparently stuck without moving for 5 minutes so the script had stopped. then when i tried to start it up again it was stuck in a loop checking for charges like before.

Alright; I'll be doing extensive testing over the next couple of days in prep for next client release anyway, so I'll see what I can find.

The trident fix is live now for the record

17 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Alright; I'll be doing extensive testing over the next couple of days in prep for next client release anyway, so I'll see what I can find.

The trident fix is live now for the record

are you sure? i ran it again just now and it's still repeatedly checking for charges

Edited by myOSBaccount

Okay so it turns out the problem was something else entirely; specifically a change in how chatbox message event consumption works in client 2.4.162.
I've fixed it now; which should deal with trident checking issues, but also fix a couple of other things (detecting full inv, already looted chest and a few other things)

The fix will be live when the SDN updates. Sorry for the downtime.
As a temporary workaround, keeping your tridents charged with less than 1000 charges should allow using it.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)