Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, Uhndead said:

Hey, just noticing that I have a pool + an altar in my house, but the pool is not the prayer restore one yet. It will sit there and spam click the pool attempting to refill prayer points instead of trying to use the altar.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I had assumed they all restored prayer

3 hours ago, Sia said:

by the way, is there no way to break & log out?

You can use the standard osbot break settings

27 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

tried running again today. unfortunately both times i ran the script it completed 1 run and then got stuck trying to open the chest after already collecting the loot, repeatedly getting the chest is empty message.

Try again now. Changes just went live a little bit ago.

Restart client / refresh script list and try again

34 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Try again now. Changes just went live a little bit ago.

Restart client / refresh script list and try again

alright thanks. it finished 1 run completely fine just now. hopefully nothing goes wrong from here on out.

edit:

@FrostBug it started clicking on the empty chest again on the 2nd run =/

tried restarting osbot and ran the script again, but nothing changed

Edited by myOSBaccount

7 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

any idea why's it still clicking on the chest after it's been looted?

If it still occurs my guess would be instability with the client message listener. Been running 3 hours now tho and nothing wrong yet.

In any case I won't be pushing any more updates for 2.4.162. The new major version (2.5.X) goes live tomorrow, and this version changes all listeners

Hey i need help with prayer setup. My stats are 60 60 60 att/str/def 75 magic 60 range 50 prayer

i use trident, msb(i), d longsword, gear is very average, dragon med helm, dragon boots. obby shield, etc etc with red d for ahrim swap

I do 3 chests per trip. My inventory is 8 prayer pots, swap gear and rest sharks

ahrim : protect against range and eagle eye (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
dharok : protect against meele and mystic might (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
karil: protect against range and mystic might (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
verac: protect against meele and mystic might (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
torag protect against meele (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
guthan no prayer

is this good or bad? I am hardly breaking even with 200-250k per hr and big costs due to prayer pots, sharks, charges, rune arrows, tablets etc

Edited by Sia

1 hour ago, Sia said:

Hey i need help with prayer setup. My stats are 60 60 60 att/str/def 75 magic 60 range 50 prayer

i use trident, msb(i), d longsword, gear is very average, dragon med helm, dragon boots. obby shield, etc etc with red d for ahrim swap

I do 3 chests per trip. My inventory is 8 prayer pots, swap gear and rest sharks

ahrim : protect against range and eagle eye (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
dharok : protect against meele and mystic might (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
karil: protect against range and mystic might (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
verac: protect against meele and mystic might (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
torag protect against meele (use prayer potions if run out of prayer)
guthan no prayer

is this good or bad? I am hardly breaking even with 200-250k per hr and big costs due to prayer pots, sharks, charges, rune arrows, tablets etc

Personally I wouldn't use eagle eye on ahrim. And definitely don't use the magic boosting prayers bud.

edit: also I don't pray against Guthan verac or Torag.

Edited by Zombie
Add

i don't use pots for verac guthan or torag either. also i do 1 chest runs so that i always have energy and full prayer at the beginning of each run.

assuming the order in which you listed the brothers is the order in which you kill them then maybe optimize it so that you always go to a mound near you to save some running time and energy. for example, instead of going from dharok to karil go from dharok to guthan and then karil.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)