Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

One thing I noticed, when you use barrow tabs to teleport to and out of the minigame.

I've set up the bot to do 5 chests per trip. If I did 3 chests, stop the bot, and later on start it again (with 5 still set), whenever I have less then 5 barrows tabs, it waits in the tombs after looting the chest it will do nothing and eventually die (no errors). Can you change the script so that whenever I have set a X amount of chests per trip (eg 1000) and i'm out of tabs (in inventory) it will bank? The case right now is if I set 5 chests and it has 1 barrows tab in the inventory it still thinks it has to do 4 more but its unable to teleport out of the tombs.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 1:39 AM, irmagical189 said:

I have found running full Verac and using tome of fire plus smoke staff for fire blast is cost effective. Usually less than 35 death runes per trip (66 mage) and the book holds 20k charges for 4m which is cheap, not to mention death runes drop by the hundred in the chest. You can do as much as 26 damage I think. Even with full Verac. If you go the route of fire bolt you will only hit like 18s. Occult necklace will always help too. 

i am planning on buying this script, what is the bare min i would need stats wise and quest wise ?

1 hour ago, Vladimircvb said:

Just started using the script, doesn't seem to use prayer against the brothers. Am I missing something while setting up? I have my quick prayer set on melee and the only prayer option I can find during setup is the one that says to use prayer for tunnel traversing. Can anyone help me out on this one? 

You need to click the icons of the prayers that you want to use:

https://imgur.com/a/vHaOF

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jakedawson03 said:

i am planning on buying this script, what is the bare min i would need stats wise and quest wise ?

The only required quest at this point is Priest in Peril

15 hours ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@FrostBug Hey is it possible to have a stop after x amount of barrows chest solved? Is there already this option and I'm just missing it on the GUI? Break handlers don't really work well with this script since we wouldn't want it to stop during the middle of the maze solving. 

No, there's no function like that. You can use the break manager tho since it's overridden to not start breaks in tunnels

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jakedawson03 said:

i mean the stats, for a low lvl barrows. Such as 40def/60range/60mage/43pray

You could do it with those stats but you'd be going through probably 8 to 12 prayer pot doses per trip which is nearly 30k right there. If you want to take any hits you'd likely want 60+ def for dragon and 70+ mage/range/melee stats to do any damage unless you are using fairly decent gear. You'll end up losing money if you burn through prayer pots quickly or use a trident or blowpipe and go on a huge dry spell. 

8 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

You could do it with those stats but you'd be going through probably 8 to 12 prayer pot doses per trip which is nearly 30k right there. If you want to take any hits you'd likely want 60+ def for dragon and 70+ mage/range/melee stats to do any damage unless you are using fairly decent gear. You'll end up losing money if you burn through prayer pots quickly or use a trident or blowpipe and go on a huge dry spell. 

What are you using instead of a trident?

Does this have CLI support?

Edited by Signatures

18 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

would u say i could do it on a pure?

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)