Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

47 minutes ago, eragon222 said:

ty dude! can you tell me how many hours you were playing daily for the banned accs? you know why they got banned or other bots maybe?

did like 6-9 hours in shifts of 3 hours. on the banned ones I think my Ip got flagged thats why they got banned

Edited by GeneralMayor

32 minutes ago, osbotter656 said:

My bot keeps moving its ring of dueling from the second inventory slot to the last slot and then back over and over without doing anything else. Any ideas?

It will also not click on the tombs on a few of the brothers, just next to the tomb

Had this also some times before idk why. Letting the bot re take inventory works for me often 

1 hour ago, osbotter656 said:

My bot keeps moving its ring of dueling from the second inventory slot to the last slot and then back over and over without doing anything else. Any ideas?

It will also not click on the tombs on a few of the brothers, just next to the tomb

Duel ring = leave it out of equipment setup.

Not clicking tomb = Check the troubleshooting steps (Zoom, Fixed mode, Hotkeys, Roof-rendering)

1 hour ago, Slay n Slay said:

Hey Frost I've ran into a problem - the bot keeps getting stuck on checking the charges of the trident (it just keeps checking it even though it's charged). I never had this problem the past week, it began today so probably has to do with an update.

Todays update did have some trident related changes (can be enchanted now). Can you check for me if the chatbox message when checking charges has changed? (Post or PM me the message)

EDIT: nvm I think I got it

Edited by FrostBug

39 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Todays update did have some trident related changes (can be enchanted now). Can you check for me if the chatbox message when checking charges has changed? (Post or PM me the message)

EDIT: nvm I think I got it

it's still happening for me (tried restarting osbot/computer to see if it helps).

the message is "Your weapon has 1,234 charges."

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

it's still happening for me (tried restarting osbot/computer to see if it helps).

the message is "Your weapon has 1,234 charges."

Yea, I pushed a fix, but a developer needs to update the SDN before changes are live.
Usually done once a day

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)