Got banned within 1 day of botting

z10n

I made an account on a clean IP, played legit to 41 WC and 10/10/10 atk, str, def. account was about 2 days old.  Then I started botting Woodcutting using 2 premium WC scripts, only botted 2 hours with each script, 4 hours total, today, I am Banned.

I was in a far-away place, where player-reports were unlikely.

I assume now Client-Detection is the biggest detection factor in botting. I'll now try to bot, using only Mirror-mode etc.

Thanks =)

2 hours ago, z10n said:

I made an account on a clean IP, played legit to 41 WC and 10/10/10 atk, str, def. account was about 2 days old.  Then I started botting Woodcutting using 2 premium WC scripts, only botted 2 hours with each script, 4 hours total, today, I am Banned.

I was in a far-away place, where player-reports were unlikely.

I assume now Client-Detection is the biggest detection factor in botting. I'll now try to bot, using only Mirror-mode etc.

Thanks 😃

Should of used hardware mouse since you're on injection

16 hours ago, cptnox1993 said:

@Czar i just made it to lvl 60 with perfect fisher and mirror mode and brakes.. still banned withing 3 days

and im vip again :)

If you wanna reduce ban rates, just mix up your botting. Bot mining, then maybe go bot combat. Combat IMO is the best to bot because it has a high level of randomness just due to the fact entities move around dynamically and the RND nature of combat on RS.

Fishing, woodcutting, agility, runecrafting, and mining all have really fast ban rates.

• Like 1

Yeah mirror mode is the way to go. Also could be so many things that Jagex got you for:

- Proxy could be resold and already flagged due to bans by previous players (not sure u used one though)

- Script you used recently got more attention from Jagex and they spotted patterns

- Bot busting crew coming through

- maybe because you played legit for a while, the way of moving about in the script was so different it got  you. 

Anyway, I like using static residential proxies with mirror mode, build my accounts by training 4/5 different skills a day for a while so you don't look like a bot, any have a normal rsn. Best results I had so far is buying a couple well rounded accounts for certain activities with stats in all skills and higher lvl's in the skills I needed for the activity I was doing. My barrows bot has been running for months now for about 5/6 hours a day. But you can go about it a million ways. Sorry you got burned so quick.