How long to make bots scripts

Graciekiller1

Depends entirely on your knowledge level of java and how much time you want to invest into it. If you're making a simple thieving script for yourself it wont take too long but if you're planning on making an AIO fisher/cooker it will take considerably longer.  It also depends on what script you plan on making, if you're going to attempt to make a questing script then it will take absolutely ages.

Im mostly looking for a script that can click in different paterns, more humanlike just like andy li botting to max series on youtube, he got a complete guide for it but it somehow still doesnt work for me, i would pay alot for that lol. Too bad he doesnt sell it or customize it

Edited by Graciekiller1

2 hours ago, Space said:

Depends entirely on your knowledge level of java and how much time you want to invest into it. If you're making a simple thieving script for yourself it wont take too long but if you're planning on making an AIO fisher/cooker it will take considerably longer.  It also depends on what script you plan on making, if you're going to attempt to make a questing script then it will take absolutely ages.

Tbh my AIO fisher and cooker was done pretty damnm fast :D but my knowledge is also quite OK xD

47 minutes ago, minewarriors said:

Tbh my AIO fisher and cooker was done pretty damnm fast :D but my knowledge is also quite OK xD

I would expect it given you're S2. As someone who has no knowledge of java, the task I would assume would be quite hard given there are many ways to do both skills, if you're incoroprating all methods into the AIO as the name would suggest.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, Space said:

I would expect it given you're S2. As someone who has no knowledge of java, the task I would assume would be quite hard given there are many ways to do both skills, if you're incoroprating all methods into the AIO as the name would suggest.

ow 100% man haha. Tbh I think fine tuning of a script takes the most time. Scripter or none scripter. That is something that always remains with software. It is never perfect.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:50 PM, Graciekiller1 said:

Im mostly looking for a script that can click in different paterns, more humanlike just like andy li botting to max series on youtube, he got a complete guide for it but it somehow still doesnt work for me, i would pay alot for that lol. Too bad he doesnt sell it or customize it

He used Simba not OSBot.