Old scripter, back on the game.

ASMCypher

Hey there folks, nice to see a good community again, that made me feel nostalgic about feedbacks on scripting, creating new ways of botting paradigms and a lot of things that was exciting about making those scripts for everyone.

I was active back in dec-17 and at the end of march-18 and made some free scripts on the toplist. It was an amazing time!
Well, now I'm back, looking for some hints for where should I start back on learning again (assuming the background I have), and the mostly important scripts that makes the difference nowadays. Like, the most profitable, those that people ask a lot and there isn't any good enough...
https://github.com/amrm121/OSRSbotScript/

Anyway, nice to be back in here.

Edited by ASMCypher

35 minutes ago, ASMCypher said:

Hey there folks, nice to see a good community again, that made me feel nostalgic about feedbacks on scripting, creating new ways of botting paradigms and a lot of things that was exciting about making those scripts for everyone.

I was active back in dec-17 and at the end of march-18 and made some free scripts on the toplist. It was an amazing time!
Well, now I'm back, looking for some hints for where should I start back on learning again (assuming the background I have), and the mostly important scripts that makes the difference nowadays. Like, the most profitable, those that people ask a lot and there isn't any good enough...

Anyway, nice to be back in here.

never heard of you

3 hours ago, Token said:

Welcome to OSBot :ditto: 

PS: I've removed the github link since referencing other botting communities is not allowed on the forums

Oh hey there, isn't the same?

Hmm I can refactor the repo name and other things. But I think that is a good content how the code is written and everything included.

Edited by Token

4 hours ago, ASMCypher said:

Oh hey there, isn't the same?

Hmm I can refactor the repo name and other things. But I think that is a good content how the code is written and everything included.

The script was for a different client, different API and all, we have our own better client here though that we hope you'll like using :D 

27 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

The script was for a different client, different API and all, we have our own better client here though that we hope you'll like using :D 

I was talking about the community itself and people who used tb migrated to osbot.
Sorry english isn't my mother language.

I know that the API isn't the same, and that code is obsolete. Perhaps the only use is the logic for using nodes.
Even the swing, I think I used swing (lul) would be useless.

I'm thinking about making a PWA a "side-client" which comm with the API. But I'm still reading the documentation. 
Anyway, thanks for the reply mate!

Edit:
A PWA integrated with osbot is something that makes sense? In my point of view, I could use for real time data dashboards about my script, try to make the connected clients without repeating same steps(nodes) by having unique ids and randomize actions with constraints that, even if the perfomance (ie.: items per minute crafted) wouldn't affect the script objective, and maybe it could reduce bans.
Just an idea that I had now.... 

Edited by ASMCypher
New ideas

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...