3 Accounts banned in 48 hours

Superdry123

As title says ive had 3 accounts banned in 48 hours

Account 1 - VPN being used, Stealth Injection, Ran Stealth Quester for 6 free to play quests botted about 1-2 hours max, Banned next day

Account 2 - Same as above basically only ran for 4 quests though so 1 hour max, Banned same day as above

Account 3 - VPN, Mirror Mode, Stealth quester with 3  free to play quests 30-40 mins botting, Banned Today

Dont feel like ive been botting excessively.

Any help or tips would be appreciated as clearly im doing something wrong possibly ?

On 11/29/2019 at 8:27 PM, Superdry123 said:

As title says ive had 3 accounts banned in 48 hours

Account 1 - VPN being used, Stealth Injection, Ran Stealth Quester for 6 free to play quests botted about 1-2 hours max, Banned next day

Account 2 - Same as above basically only ran for 4 quests though so 1 hour max, Banned same day as above

Account 3 - VPN, Mirror Mode, Stealth quester with 3  free to play quests 30-40 mins botting, Banned Today

Dont feel like ive been botting excessively.

Any help or tips would be appreciated as clearly im doing something wrong possibly ?

I dont understand why people still think VPN, time length botting and QP's make any difference, its so pathetic. Instead of that, try figure out how to prevent/lower detection on the botclient side. thats the biggest issue.

1 hour ago, fittig said:

I dont understand why people still think VPN, time length botting and QP's make any difference, its so pathetic. Instead of that, try figure out how to prevent/lower detection on the botclient side. thats the biggest issue.

VPN : Best ip to use is home ip. But if you're running a full farm, use proxies.

Bot time : This does matter. You can't get away with botting none stop no matter what.

QP's : I don't know about this one.

Client Detection : I understand what you mean, But the client isn't the issue. You can survive with a well made script and botting habit.

3 hours ago, fittig said:

You're incorrect.

IP matters. A VPN is a bad choice, as they're always going to be flagged. IP is probably the biggest factor when it comes to bans.

Time botting matters. Breaks do wonders. Do you think Jagex doesn't know that most players don't play for 4+ hours in one stretch? With all the data they have?

QP and total level matters. This is generally hard to correlate to a higher play time as well. I believe there is a total level "threshold" where accounts are scrutinized less.

5 minutes ago, RD22 said:

it might be the script. stealth quester has gotten me banned multiple times. even on accounts with ttl lvl over 1500

I've never gotten a ban on Stealth Quester, although I admittedly have not used it much recently. Going off my above response, most players don't do quest after quest after quest. I believe Token even suggests breaking up quests with some manual playtime in between.

1 hour ago, Naked said:

You're incorrect.

IP matters. A VPN is a bad choice, as they're always going to be flagged. IP is probably the biggest factor when it comes to bans.

Time botting matters. Breaks do wonders. Do you think Jagex doesn't know that most players don't play for 4+ hours in one stretch? With all the data they have?

QP and total level matters. This is generally hard to correlate to a higher play time as well. I believe there is a total level "threshold" where accounts are scrutinized less.

I've never gotten a ban on Stealth Quester, although I admittedly have not used it much recently. Going off my above response, most players don't do quest after quest after quest. I believe Token even suggests breaking up quests with some manual playtime in between.

My assumption is Jagex crackdown over Prime month. 

I've botted all quests on 4-5 brand-new fresh accounts, without any issue (including botting all stat requirements) a month and a bit ago. But now during the week it's banned after 3 hours of quests. Over weekend it lasts the weekend, but it's gone first thing Monday. (This is with both VPS, Resi proxies unused before and data centre proxies.)

On 12/2/2019 at 6:37 AM, ultramegahappy said:

My assumption is Jagex crackdown over Prime month. 

I've botted all quests on 4-5 brand-new fresh accounts, without any issue (including botting all stat requirements) a month and a bit ago. But now during the week it's banned after 3 hours of quests. Over weekend it lasts the weekend, but it's gone first thing Monday. (This is with both VPS, Resi proxies unused before and data centre proxies.)

they detect foreign java classes that doesnt belong to their own game applet. they even know when you utilizes to create or make it easier to bot while using runelite plugins

I'd say I instantly see a correlation that they all botted quests, in f2p. Questing scripts are prob really popular so the ban rate is going to be too high to want to use, like hunter and agility. I'd just say to try and speed quest manually and bot the skill req's with lower ban rate activities. Depends on what the bot is supposed to do tho if its going to get banned someday putting any effort in sucks. But if its a pvp build you wanted or something it could be worth manual questing.