Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

@Token

Here is the digsite pendent running out of charges error I was mentioning https://imgur.com/a/g9gTFPS

Interestingly enough, The first account that I run this script on when running multiple, will not have this issue. only any account thereafter

Hopefully this is enough info to help you. I cannot scroll through the bot debug as by this point the client is consuming almost 1.3GB of RAM and the client has hung.

Eventually the client will consume so much RAM and then osbot will have a Fatal Error

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RoundBox said:

@Token

Here is the digsite pendent running out of charges error I was mentioning https://imgur.com/a/g9gTFPS

Interestingly enough, The first account that I run this script on when running multiple, will not have this issue. only any account thereafter

Hopefully this is enough info to help you. I cannot scroll through the bot debug as by this point the client is consuming almost 1.3GB of RAM and the client has hung.

Eventually the client will consume so much RAM and then osbot will have a Fatal Error

Are all these only on the new client version?

13 hours ago, dabswax said:

I am having this same issue, I run 3mirror moded clients, 1 acct per client, on an 8gb VPN and have had 0 issues up until this recent update, if it tries to login/use a second account it lags so hard that both become unusable.

Opening a second tab in the same client is a feature that should have been removed long time ago due to all issues it causes, start a new client instead

On 12/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, RoundBox said:

Request:

Bot got stuck when leprechaun was full on empty buckets and it couldn't deposit the empty buckets.

There is a right click option "banknotes" which will withdraw all buckets as banknotes, can the bot do that every now and then and empty the leprechaun?

And vise versa, withdraw ultra compost from bank and bank it at the leprechaun? thanks

Cunt am I cooked? I didn't know you could withdraw buckets as banknotes

Edited by ultramegahappy
  • Heart 1

23 hours ago, ultramegahappy said:

Cunt am I cooked? I didn't know you could withdraw buckets as banknotes

im dead, so sorry l0l

1 hour ago, Token said:

New test version will be up tomorrow

Awesome, was wondering if you possible still had access to be able to track, or would start tracking xp alottments/time ran etc? (just curious as Ive been terrible keep track of it for myself lol)

21 hours ago, dabswax said:

im dead, so sorry l0l

Awesome, was wondering if you possible still had access to be able to track, or would start tracking xp alottments/time ran etc? (just curious as Ive been terrible keep track of it for myself lol)

I don't have any of the previous data

On 12/11/2019 at 3:48 AM, RoundBox said:

Will the new version have bottomless bucket support?

Will save so much money as it doubles whatever compost you put in it

I didn't consider that one but will probably add it in a future update

Moving to a different thread, beta version testing has begun and will be merged with this script on the SDN so that everyone can test it in a bit :doge:

• Like 1

• Token locked this topic