Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

2 minutes ago, dabswax said:

Awesome! thanks, id had this problem since Thursday as well. Just figured id wait for rewrite. Thanks Token!

Any plans on additions? (tele tab support, super compost bucket, ge support etc)

I'm focusing on rewriting it for now, after that I'll think about what can be added

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, RoundBox said:

Getting a new error, it is only completing one run, and then this happens, don't know why 

https://imgur.com/a/MWJJBjG

Disable onedrive, it's enabled by default on new windows 10 installations 

OR try the new 2.6.61 dev version which is supposed to fix these issues

Edited by Token

I dont know why but no matter what I do, I can only run this script on 1 account, on the second account, the script is just stuck "initiliazing gui" . I have used this script multiple times across multiple accounts. I have tested on 3 separate computers.

If I stop the 1 account I have going, the other can then start running.

This has only been since using osbot .63

And MM

EDIT: its throwing NPE.

I can't copy it as it freezes my computer when it happens, but one of my accounts works so idk why the other isnt working.

but it does say something along the lines of "is wearing item 151" or something like that

EDIT AGAIN: equipping a digsite pendant prior to starting script fixes this

Edited by RoundBox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RoundBox said:

I dont know why but no matter what I do, I can only run this script on 1 account, on the second account, the script is just stuck "initiliazing gui" . I have used this script multiple times across multiple accounts. I have tested on 3 separate computers.

If I stop the 1 account I have going, the other can then start running.

This has only been since using osbot .63

And MM

EDIT: its throwing NPE.

I can't copy it as it freezes my computer when it happens, but one of my accounts works so idk why the other isnt working.

but it does say something along the lines of "is wearing item 151" or something like that

EDIT AGAIN: equipping a digsite pendant prior to starting script fixes this

Make sure you don't run multiple tabs in the same client

Request:

Bot got stuck when leprechaun was full on empty buckets and it couldn't deposit the empty buckets.

There is a right click option "banknotes" which will withdraw all buckets as banknotes, can the bot do that every now and then and empty the leprechaun?

And vise versa, withdraw ultra compost from bank and bank it at the leprechaun? thanks

• Token locked this topic