Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

@DylanSRT Small unexpected problems with the script:

At canifis, if the character is attacked by Vampire, he gets stuck in an loop in which he tries to interact with the leprechaun followed by getting hit by the Vampire, eventually resulting in death. It would be nice to have a feature that can have the character teleport to castle wars in these situations. 

Another type of similar incidence occurs when the character tries to compost a patch that has already been composted. In this case, the character will indefinitely try to use the compost on the already composted patch. 

It would be nice if these issues can be patched, especially the first problem as the second can be avoided. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:10 PM, Rune Dragon said:

what makes the biggest profit here?

the birdhouse runs or the farm runs or the contracts? thx

I would say the birdhouses make the most profit per time in game, as its around 225 nests (75-80 hunter)  which is around 700k+ plus the seeds in them, for maybe 5 minutes of game time an hour.  But, we've spoke, you know my opinion :P.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:27 AM, Zezeema said:

@DylanSRT Small unexpected problems with the script:

At canifis, if the character is attacked by Vampire, he gets stuck in an loop in which he tries to interact with the leprechaun followed by getting hit by the Vampire, eventually resulting in death. It would be nice to have a feature that can have the character teleport to castle wars in these situations. 

Another type of similar incidence occurs when the character tries to compost a patch that has already been composted. In this case, the character will indefinitely try to use the compost on the already composted patch. 

It would be nice if these issues can be patched, especially the first problem as the second can be avoided. 

I have also had this occurrence, was just glad I didn't find out the hard way on the HC, I usually watch now, and since ghosts ahoy isn't on stealth quester, ive been to lazy to manually unlock mort l0l.  But definitely a problem.

15 minutes ago, Jams said:

trial? also; what are the level/quest requirements to run farming + hunter ?

All requirements are posted under the requirements section on the first page :). (5 hunter, bone voyage quest, fossil island unlocked)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dabswax said:

I would say the birdhouses make the most profit per time in game, as its around 225 nests (75-80 hunter)  which is around 700k+ plus the seeds in them, for maybe 5 minutes of game time an hour.  But, we've spoke, you know my opinion :P.

I have also had this occurrence, was just glad I didn't find out the hard way on the HC, I usually watch now, and since ghosts ahoy isn't on stealth quester, ive been to lazy to manually unlock mort l0l.  But definitely a problem.

All requirements are posted under the requirements section on the first page :). (5 hunter, bone voyage quest, fossil island unlocked)

thanks must have missed them.

you get any bans ?

Edited by Jams

2 hours ago, Jams said:

thanks must have missed them.

you get any bans ?

So far originally I did get 3 bans during first week of use but I had also botted the accounts before hand though, and was not using mirror mode. I actually appealed and got the accounts back, and put them right back on (lol) and haven't had any issues. So yes, but really no? lol.

Edited by dabswax

28 minutes ago, dabswax said:

So far originally I did get 3 bans during first week of use but I had also botted the accounts before hand though, and was not using mirror mode. I actually appealed and got the accounts back, and put them right back on (lol) and haven't had any issues. So yes, but really no? lol.

do you think it was because you started using mirror mode after ? and they saw ur actions were the same?

i will get mirror if i run it on my account, but if i get a trial im gonna just see how it works and shit first

2 hours ago, Jams said:

do you think it was because you started using mirror mode after ? and they saw ur actions were the same?

i will get mirror if i run it on my account, but if i get a trial im gonna just see how it works and shit first

I honestly do knot know, most of the accounts are 90% botted and bought from a mass creator, so really they could be banned at any time in my opinion. Im beyond thoroughly happy/surprised theyre still running over a month in now.

3 hours ago, dabswax said:

I honestly do knot know, most of the accounts are 90% botted and bought from a mass creator, so really they could be banned at any time in my opinion. Im beyond thoroughly happy/surprised theyre still running over a month in now.

You do legit shit on the accounts too or just bot this?

@DylanSRT Great script so far. I'm running into an issue while running at night. I think my internet cuts out temporarily at around midnight. I recorded my screen last night. While im not 100% sure of this, i do believe it is this. regardless. The bot was having issues clicking on the bank chest in Castle Wars. It just tried clicking it a few times, then used the rest of the charges on the dueling ring, and then just sat there. Following that, it logged out, and tried to log back in. once it logged back in, the bot couldn't click the button that says "click here to play". This bug happens every night, and tonight i am going to see if it happens at midnight again. If it does i suspect that it is my internet cutting out momentarily. Is there a way to make the bot still run correctly after this happens?

[ERROR][Bot #1][10/23 12:28:39 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@ddc1d2
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(xj:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isVisible(qm:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(nf:557)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(de:74)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(de:110)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.interact(qm:172)
    at Birdhouses.A(u:2669)
    at Birdhouses.m(u:2971)
    at Birdhouses.onLoop(u:2161)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pj:76)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[ERROR][Bot #1][10/23 12:28:37 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl@1f557de
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(xj:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isVisible(qm:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl.execute(nf:15)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(de:74)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Error: Bot logged in for 40 mins - Something went wrong
Time ran: 8 h 50 m 53 s - In game: 2 h 46 m 6 s
State: Adding seeds to BH 2
Position: 3768,3760,0
First run:false - Mode:1
Trip Started:true - Banking:false - Items Withdrawn:false
-----BH:true-----
Trips: 9 (37 BH) - TripTimes:22,-36,-35,-35
Xp Gained: 38760
SeedNest:23 - ClueNest:0 - RingNest:9 - Nest:29
DP:true - DPEquipped:true - BuySeeds:false - Empty:false
-----Farm:true-----
Trips: 6 - TimeTillNextTrip: 51
Xp Gained: 35834
Herb:true-Toadflax seed-0 - Allotment:true-Best in Bank-0 - Flower:false-White lily seed-0
HerbHarv:229 - AllotHarv:728 - FlowerHarv:0
Compost:Ultracompost Cure:false
Sec:true,true - AOB:false,false
Hosi:true,Xeric:false - Cath:true - Ardy:true - Mory:true - Fally:true
-----Inventory-----
Barley seed x 30, Clockwork x 2, Yew bird house x 2, Hammer x 1, Chisel x 1, Feather x 70, Bird nest x 3, 

Edited by osrssw11

On 10/22/2019 at 10:07 AM, osrssw11 said:

Also, I know this isnt the "proper" thread to post this in, but how do get the second mirror mode client to latch onto the 2nd os client. It keeps attaching to the first one which I have a bot already running on.

I personally have not seen a fix for this, but usually when it does this for me if I restart my laptop it does fine after. Im usually doing 4 mirror moded clients at a time.

• Token locked this topic