Exco Clue Solver

Night

• Developer
49 minutes ago, warzesp said:

Hows the ban rate on this? I had a account banned but i think it was the quest scrip i used and nothing to do with this script. trying to decide if its worth making a new account and hand quest everything.

Ran 800 easy clues without a ban. As long as you don't bot for more than a couple hours at a time, this is a very safe script, as it is very random.

Maybe you should. emmmm a bug on the 1st time doing a step. its where it digs south east on relleka, it digs on the wrong spot. 

Another one.

dance in the dark caves beneath lumbridge swamp. blow a kiss before you talk to me. equip an air staff, bronze full helm and an amulet of power.

A. if theres no rope = fucked. B. even if there was a rope, it didnt bring a candle, so step cant be done ( you need candle to be able to interact with uri )

Edited by sanruizt

14 minutes ago, sanruizt said:

Maybe you should. emmmm a bug on the 1st time doing a step. its where it digs south east on relleka, it digs on the wrong spot.

I believe we already have a fix pending for a relekka coordinate clue, but to be sure I'll need you to include the bug report info from the original post (including the exact clue step)

On 5/22/2019 at 4:10 AM, sanruizt said:

Another one.

dance in the dark caves beneath lumbridge swamp. blow a kiss before you talk to me. equip an air staff, bronze full helm and an amulet of power.

A. if theres no rope = fucked. B. even if there was a rope, it didnt bring a candle, so step cant be done ( you need candle to be able to interact with uri )

You sure about that last point? this was the first bug I encountered and I ended up manually buying rope to move to the next step. I am fairly sure I did NOT use a light source as I had completely forgotten about it and have no memory of having to go buy one.

Edited by Dockerexe

2 hours ago, Dockerexe said:

You sure about that last point? this was the first bug I encountered and I ended up manually buying rope to move to the next step. I am fairly sure I did NOT use a light source as I had completely forgotten about it and have no memory of having to go buy one.

I had the same experience, I was able to complete the step without a light source. 

10 minutes ago, sanruizt said:

You need making friends with my arm clmpleted to do that, and have the brazzier lit.

I really don't think you're right on this one... I went down there in the dark and started to take damage after x amount of time from it. I have nowhere near the stats needed for that quest to be completed.

1 minute ago, Dockerexe said:

I really don't think you're right on this one... I went down there in the dark and started to take damage after x amount of time from it. I have nowhere near the stats needed for that quest to be completed.

Maybe im wrong. I do know you take damage without light source, is fast. So you shouldnt be able to talk to uri.

Screenshot_20190523-111721.png

1 minute ago, sanruizt said:

Maybe im wrong. I do know you take damage without light source, is fast. So you shouldnt be able to talk to uri.

Screenshot_20190523-111721.png

IIRC it took about 10-15 seconds for the damage to start which was enough time to get it complete without needing the lightsource, not to say that the bot should probably be using one just in case...