Exco Clue Solver

Night

17 minutes ago, ExitPoint said:

When opening imp jars it seems to be a bit slow at opening them maybe speed that up a little bit? 

The script needs to wait for the loot to appear and check if we got a clue so we don't waste impling jars (they're pretty pricey atm on the GE). If it's taking much longer than a second after the loot appears to click another let us know

5 hours ago, Night said:

The script needs to wait for the loot to appear and check if we got a clue so we don't waste impling jars (they're pretty pricey atm on the GE). If it's taking much longer than a second after the loot appears to click another let us know

Ahh okay, yeah i didn't take that into consideration 😛

6 minutes ago, ExitPoint said:

Any chance of a Save last setting, or the ability to save settings so we don't have to set them everytime we start the script?

I considered this, will discuss with Patrick.

5 minutes ago, husow07012 said:

hello could i please get an 24hr trail? i would love to try this bot out before i buy

Not currently giving trials.

1 hour ago, Night said:

I considered this, will discuss with Patrick.

Not currently giving trials.

Also I noticed when the clue involves using the charter ships it gets stuck in the interface menu when selecting where to go.  And also gets stuck around gnome strong hold too.  When i went to the log It wasn't giving me any information so i'm not sure what else.