How much safer are Premium Scripts vs Private/Personal? Antiban/Anti pattern

CsharpBestLang

So I spent a lot of time reading different topics and threads and getting my environment setup.

Couple questions popped in my mind.

NOTE: I want to preface this with that I am fully aware botting will get you ban and there is no 100% safe way of doing it.

1. Public Free vs Public Premium vs Private/Personal scripts.

If you were to release the same script private/personal -> public Premium  -> public Free (theoretically of course)  would the private/personal iteration technically survive the longest since the sample size would be too small for Jagex to pick up on (this is under the assumption that jagex uses an algorithm to detect botters it doesn't manually/player report ban)

2. Antiban/Pattern

I see this is a hot topic, I am not too familiar on anti-pattern so my take is mostly on antiban, in the context of the previous question if you where to customize your script further to add in more inconsistencies, would this not compound onto a further delay in Jagex's algorithm picking up on linear actions?

I am curious to see other developers/scripters take on this. 

If Jagex does collect data based on consistencies in players actions and matching them and in a sense creating "sets"  I would assume both of the above compounded would help slow down the process of detection with your own script. Obviously theoretically a pattern would be found eventually but, if the sample pool is too small and somewhat "erratic" (this is comparing it to straight zooming through mouse clicking same pixels every time vs pseudo-random algorithm queuing actions in between your skill actions) especially if you think about queuing the "random" actions to the system clock seed.

Closing statement:

I believe bans consist of, client detection from straight injections as most people are seeing the difference between the 2 "modes" of botting. Obviously player reports and physical monitoring of the player and finally the most frightening in my opinion an algorithm/machine learning implementation that takes in pools of data and then flags base off whatever arbitrary attributes they set. Concluding my thoughts that smaller sample sizes with "erratic" behavior based on a pseudo-random generated algorithm with seeds based on system time (or something more reliant I would need to look further into this)  which would randomize in between actions would lead to a significant delay in automated detection.

Hopefully, I didn't ramble on too long and I hope this can cultivate a good conversation and discussion.

P.S. I'll try to edit this in the morning (afternoon? depending on when I wake up as it's late/early so I am sure my grammar is piss poor)

Edited by CsharpBestLang

Cant say nothing about personal but i can say diffrence between paid vs free script ones. Id def can say paid ones are better but ofcourse it all depends how the script is been made. I used to get banned with free scripts, did same botting schedules etc and then i went over on paid scripts and did same schedules and bam, i barely got banned, matter affect i havent gotten banned yet so far since ive joined this forum in last year.

10 hours ago, CsharpBestLang said:

I see this is a hot topic, I am not too familiar on anti-pattern so my take is mostly on antiban, in the context of the previous question if you where to customize your script further to add in more inconsistencies, would this not compound onto a further delay in Jagex's algorithm picking up on linear actions?

Pretty much, you want your bot to be as human like as possible, 

Random Mouse movements, checking levels, checking quest points, opening map when walking, Moving the mouse off the screen sometimes (to simulate as if you were on a second monitor) are all popular ways of avoiding the pattern detection system. 

the more things you can add to make your bot seem like a real player the better, remember no player is perfect so having the mouse miss the target sometimes or click in the wrong area is good. 

18 hours ago, ThatOneGingie said:

Pretty much, you want your bot to be as human like as possible, 

Random Mouse movements, checking levels, checking quest points, opening map when walking, Moving the mouse off the screen sometimes (to simulate as if you were on a second monitor) are all popular ways of avoiding the pattern detection system. 

the more things you can add to make your bot seem like a real player the better, remember no player is perfect so having the mouse miss the target sometimes or click in the wrong area is good. 

buddy you literally have no idea what you're talking about

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ThatOneGingie said:

1 hour ago, CsharpBestLang said:

Could you elaborate? You shoot down my argument but say nothing in return ??

Random mouse movements, checking levels/QP, moving mouse off screen and opening the map while walking will NOT reduce bans. This is false information.

Most people advertise "Antiban" because it helps their sales. Most "Antiban" is useless/fake and does nothing to even help prevent a ban.

Edit: Just wondering - who actually opens their map while walking anyway?

Edited by AsBakedAsCake
  • Like 2

It's hard to say at this point, Because here are some interesting truths

1. If you never use a bot, You never get banned.
  2. Mouse Recorders with multiple different Human recording sessions seem to avoid Bans more successfully, but not totally. Interesting:doge:
    ( There is a guy that is an extreme Mouse-Recording Botter on the forums who gets many 99s whilst avoiding bans most of the time, but not always... Try find his thread)

3. A ) If you make a script that does nothing but Log you into the game, you can still get banned. This really makes anti-ban a tough topic. To me it's because, if your account ever gets scanned or reviewed by the jagex system, It's going to know  you used a botting client or, If there is some sort of repetitive mouse recording movements... So regardless of " How many times the PREMIUM SCRIPT checked your Woodcutting exp; scrolled the quest logs at random whilst also; complaining to people around you and checking zeah favour " well well... Jagex gonna find ya son:gnome:
    (3.B ) Premium scripts can get you banned no matter how complex the script-Creator programmed it because of the previous point (A)
  4. Jagex most-likely owns every single script available to the public, This is the only slight advantage to Private scripts but it still doesn't avoid the major issues above.

But don't let these factors  stop you from suicide botting Oaks Trees my boi:boge:
Edited by Elixar

Private/personal scripts > Any other (Even paid)

People making private scripts generally know bypasses. Although this is not always the case so I'd recommend you either make your own, or find a reputable seller who is actually able to bypass to some extent. 

Injection is not detected directly, however there's two possible ways they could abuse their debugger packets to detect the client (These packets only get sent upon request by the server):

Possibly by their GC check: https://pastebin.com/FzdBmKPL

However, this would NOT prove whether someone is using a bot client. Rather, it may just give insight into whether or not the user is using the official client or not. That's still a MASSIVE stretch though considering short lived memory tends to get collected quite often, and having a high resolution with a massive amount of entities around you would also increase memory usage leader to more often GC events. Very unlikely this is used for anything but debugging

Possibly by their class check: https://github.com/zeruth/runescape-client/blob/master/src/Client.java#L4315

https://github.com/zeruth/runescape-client/blob/master/src/Client.java#L3273

This appears to be more of a debugger check, like for checking whether your client is outdated or simply incompatible. However, they could also directly check whether a class belonging to OSBot exists (Injection only of course). Once again, I highly doubt that because it'd be a super simple bypass. But its' there :shrug:

I highly doubt they detect Stealth injection though. It'd be too easy to bypass those checks. Mirror-mode simply insures your safety I guess. 

I think the point I am trying to convey here is, having more advanced patterns would delay automated detections. If they were to be using machine learning algorithms or heuristics of some sort to leverage their decision on bans. If the sample size is reduced and or more "mixed up" patterns are implemented "automated" bans would be delayed longer.

Unfortunately, I think many people are stuck in an echo chamber rather than thinking and discussing the subject. I see a post stating "LUL CHECKING EXP" but, if each developer added their own unique pattern/antiban whatever you want to call it vs linear actions then this again would help prolong "automated" detection via data analysis.

as @asdttt posted in another thread, mouse movements are possibly being sent over the net. which, are obvious patterns that can be picked up analyzed and easily pinpointed to a user group or again used as leverage to ban others.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Random mouse movements, checking levels/QP, moving mouse off screen and opening the map while walking will NOT reduce bans. This is false information.

Most people advertise "Antiban" because it helps their sales. Most "Antiban" is useless/fake and does nothing to even help prevent a ban.

Edit: Just wondering - who actually opens their map while walking anyway?

Speak for yourself. I have REAL ANTIBAN in my scripts a.k.a fatigue systems, etc.