Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

how do i make this work on a ironman just to buy supplies at master it needs? and also dont have bandos full helm and zam kite sheild anyway around this? 

and do i need all the items if i have slayer helm on, in bank?

like dusty,brass key/ bronze axe when i have rune.Mos le'harmless , climbing boots when i wont be using that slayer master? can ii just untick these items some how?

Edited by falled

Wow, this bot should make my life a lot easier! Thank you very much!

I've noticed that the bot pulls an uncharged Glory from the bank, together with the charged glory which it makes my character equip. Could you look into that? Thanks!

Edit: The bot indeed buries bones when not set to. I suspect that the reason is because it picks them up when they are worth over the set gp in my settings, and that it's probably automatically buries bones in the inventory.

Another thing is that when doing (the bloody) desert lizards, I would love to have the bot use the bank at shanty pass instead of the one at al-kharid.

Thanks! :)

Edited by Oudead
Adding more information
  • Like 1

@Juggles

Hey I'm considering buying this script. Ideally, I would use it for a month and see how I like it.

If I uncheck this option (see image below), will the monthly payments reoccur? I know it won't automatically charge me, if I uncheck it. I'm just wondering if it'll constantly invoice me If I forget about it for, say, 3 months, would I have to pay the "owed" amount?

Also, how easy is it to restart the monthly subscription?

Test.PNG

When getting Wyverns from Nieve the bot just runs to Neive to check task if started and then stands there forever. Same if i start with Slayer Gem in my back, it will check the gem for task and just get stuck right after that. Dunno if its not implemented yet cause it said orange on skeletal wyverns.

Also when u paid permanent access to brimhaven dungeon, the bot gets stuck at the guard trying to pay him instead of just going in. Then also sometimes it withraws the amount it needs to get into the dungeon but uses half of it on the boat to get there, meaning it can't enter once it reaches the dungeon.

And then on steel dragons maybe add so it kills the other kind of dragons it pulls because now when it pulls for example an iron dragon it just runs around confused wasting pots instead of just killing it and trying to aggro a steel dragon next.

Edited by kensholm

6 hours ago, TTBot said:

@Juggles

Hey I'm considering buying this script. Ideally, I would use it for a month and see how I like it.

If I uncheck this option (see image below), will the monthly payments reoccur? I know it won't automatically charge me, if I uncheck it. I'm just wondering if it'll constantly invoice me If I forget about it for, say, 3 months, would I have to pay the "owed" amount?

Test.PNG

I'm not the one who handles that. I think Maldesto may be able to answer your question or @Token  i would assume it won't try to bill you if you have auto renew off 

5 hours ago, kensholm said:

When getting Wyverns from Nieve the bot just runs to Neive to check task if started and then stands there forever. Same if i start with Slayer Gem in my back, it will check the gem for task and just get stuck right after that. Dunno if its not implemented yet cause it said orange on skeletal wyverns.

Also when u paid permanent access to brimhaven dungeon, the bot gets stuck at the guard trying to pay him instead of just going in. Then also sometimes it withraws the amount it needs to get into the dungeon but uses half of it on the boat to get there, meaning it can't enter once it reaches the dungeon.

And then on steel dragons maybe add so it kills the other kind of dragons it pulls because now when it pulls for example an iron dragon it just runs around confused wasting pots instead of just killing it and trying to aggro a steel dragon next.

Which wyvern? Can you show the logger and your screen. 

@Malcolm I thought we disabled boats for those tasks. 

We have the bot run run away from other monsters so you've don't waste your time killing them

@kensholm

equip a glory to avoid using the boat if you’re using nieve for now.

I also never knew there was a way to pay for permanent access so it makes sense the bot would get stuck doing that.

@Juggles I have a few things to check on the script and I’ll add that to the list. I thought we had disabled that also. 

I got requested by another user to remove that feature for iron/steel dragons also so I will remove it. I also removed it for ice warriors and ice giants 

Edited by Malcolm

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@kensholm

equip a glory to avoid using the boat if you’re using nieve for now.

I also never knew there was a way to pay for permanent access so it makes sense the bot would get stuck doing that.

@Juggles I have a few things to check on the script and I’ll add that to the list. I thought we had disabled that also. 

I got requested by another user to remove that feature for iron/steel dragons also so I will remove it. I also removed it for ice warriors and ice giants 

Didn't know about the glory, thanks. Yeah if u pay him 1m he will let u have permanent access and u wont have to wory about it anymore.

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

Which wyvern? Can you show the logger and your screen. 

@Malcolm I thought we disabled boats for those tasks. 

We have the bot run run away from other monsters so you've don't waste your time killing them

Yeah i figured about the running, i guess its okay. Now that i looked at it for a while it sometimes gets a steel rather quickly. But sometimes it will waste a lot of pots for just running around instead of atleast getting the combat xp. And its just the regular task called "Wyrms" i believe.

Edited by kensholm

49 minutes ago, Bryce920 said:

Glory issues. Restocking Issues. Looting Issues. otherwise great script.

I don't know how to get the information you ask for this is just stuff I've noticed while watching it run.

Hi we need specific detailed info.

Screenshots, videos, logger, how to replicate, etc. feel free to pm us it if you'd like  

17 hours ago, TTBot said:

@Juggles

Test.PNG

The script would no longer be available if it fails to renew within some grace period. I believe I set the grace period to 1 day on the store, but considering this I believe I could extend the grace period for people who want to pay invoices manually.