dormic

1 minute ago, Protoprize said:

I meant no interface mode (Same thing tho, no client is displayed and the bot just shows you params from a console)

This pretty much has everything you'd need to know about it! Planning on using it soon to create a small bot farm where I can manage what the bots are doing from a web interface :D From testing, it makes life so much better, and uses less resources overall! 

Just make sure that your scripts have a lot of fail-safes implemented as you won't be able to see what is happening fully!

Cool! Thank you very much, appreciate it :)

34 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Cool! Thank you very much, appreciate it :)

Just make sure that your scripts have a lot of fail-safes implemented as you won't be able to see what is happening fully!

This is why I am not using 

nointerface

yet, but 

lowcpu

works great to reduce your cpu

6 hours ago, dormic said:

This means that I want a script that completes a few quests to get 7 quest points. The following I have currently programmed:

1. Romeo and Juliet
  2. Sheep shearer
  3. Doric's quest
  4. Cookings assistant

Hey just a heads up that all four of those quests give 8 quest points.

Romeo and Juliet - awards 5 quest points and all of the other accounts award 1 quest point. 

3 hours ago, IDontEB said:

Weath is going on his 2 week christmas break soon so we can prolly just spin up 200 bowstringers LOL

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

I did that last year. Got to 95 crafting on like 50 accounts l0l. Jagex has to click the button to ban 

Highly doubt they'll be handing Christmas freebies this year lol

Looking forward to future updates. What's most important to your success here is that you have listed all your minor goals out and are tackling them one at a time, little by little, in an effort to reach the major goals. An hour of work a day learning or doing code to reach those goals will surely get you far, the problem is people do not want to spend that hour, or make excuses not to. This applies to all things in life. 

Edited by fennecer
  • Like 1