dormic

I was planing to do something simular, or more or less the same, doing mostly research atm, writing little snippets and such.

But havent really started the big hive mind ? (why are these smiles soooo big)

But you inspired me to write about the journey aswell, and when i got the plan written down I will share it :) 

(And need to write proper english with error checking and such...)

Edit:

Oh i got some questions (im working on my layout atm)

- Do you have a central db, from what ive seen you only have a db per server(?) If so why not a central db? Would make the server setup a little easier, also the management with a central command panel.

- I was thinking of a max mule age, aspecialy for the lower tier, maybe even all with different time settings, so if a mule goes over the max age a new mule will be rolled out and take the place of the old one (minimizing losses, hopefully), and taking there funds before the old one goes to hell. What do you think of that idea?

- And an there thing if read was that you create the Accounts on an other machine (probably with an other ip), why do you do that, logistical reason, or do you just want to seperate the account creation from the bot. In my testing you dont get ip blocked if you only create one account per ~1 minute. You could use the bot to create it with the ip so you easily bypass that.

Edited by azn2000
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, azn2000 said:

I was planing to do something simular, or more or less the same, doing mostly research atm, writing little snippets and such.

But havent really started the big hive mind ? (why are these smiles soooo big)

But you inspired me to write about the journey aswell, and when i got the plan written down I will share it :) 

(And need to write proper english with error checking and such...)

Edit:

Oh i got some questions (im working on my layout atm)

- Do you have a central db, from what ive seen you only have a db per server(?) If so why not a central db? Would make the server setup a little easier, also the management with a central command panel.

- I was thinking of a max mule age, aspecialy for the lower tier, maybe even all with different time settings, so if a mule goes over the max age a new mule will be rolled out and take the place of the old one (minimizing losses, hopefully), and taking there funds before the old one goes to hell. What do you think of that idea?

- And an there thing if read was that you create the Accounts on an other machine (probably with an other ip), why do you do that, logistical reason, or do you just want to seperate the account creation from the bot. In my testing you dont get ip blocked if you only create one account per ~1 minute. You could use the bot to create it with the ip so you easily bypass that.

I have one central database with a table per server, it could also be one table in total, but that's the design you're choosing to go with. There are pro and cons of both options. These tables communicate with eachother.

About the muling idea, I am currently using them till they get banned, I think it could be a good idea, but then you must be sure that there are no funds lets on the account before deleting it. I haven't had many issues with the muling proces so far.

Every dedicated server has their own eco system, this means that it doesn't need anything other than himself. That machine can create, unlock accounts, but also play them at the same time. This is so everything is decoupled.

I did some experimenting with rotating proxies from all over the world. With this rotating proxy, you get ~500.000 private residentials proxies, but all random when you connect to the proxy. You can usually set an interval before the proxy changes to the next one.

I made an extra field in the database: country_code_proxy_usage, this sets the country that the account has. Every time it logs in, it will be with a different IP-address but located in the same area, this concept could work so was pretty hyped to see if it worked.

The one issue I saw that a lot of proxies came from countries like India, China & Venezuela and just a few from Europe. This was issue number one because these proxies got banned very quickly.

The other issue was that these rotating proxies weren't fast enough, even when I selected the fastest ones, it wouldn't work at all with creating & recovering the accounts, because the bytes allowed through these proxies were just too low do anything with it.

And another issue was, even when you're logging in from the same country, it will still lock the account, so you'd have to select based on a much more specific area, and that with this rotating proxy service just isn't possible.

So conclusion: I worked a few hours on this, but unfortunately, after making 45$ costs, this process doesn't work at all, but if it did, it would benefit me from a lot of bans (I've noticed an increase of bans on my machines the last few days, and that's becoming more and more of an issue.), so I have to find something else to decrease the ban rates, because now, my accounts sometimes get banned within 20 minutes of creation! 

And my guess was that it would come from proxies that are already banned over 300 times! So I tried with unique IP-addresses with the method I explained. I am still looking for something like this integrated into my software:

• Proxies running for like a week
  • Then dump the proxies and buy new ones for that week, because they will get flagged and accounts will get banned too quickly.
  • Proxies that are from Europe
  • Proxies that don't come from a Datacenter, but from residential area's.

But these requirements are too expensive when running more than 400+ bots (because of the residential requirement)

But with my current proxy provider, I could create this so it's all automatic, but they provide me with a small subnet and I think that Jagex also flags subnets.

Edited by dormic

I've also been analysing my ban rates per hour of the day, here are the results: This is done per machine (I have 4 machines running) grouped by hour and status of the account.

What I can conclude so far is that: The longer you have your machine running, the more bans you receive per machine. I am not sure why, it could be because they detect your MAC-address, or the IP-addresses are flagged quicker. This could be something huge: are they flagged IP's or not? That's something I can say with all the data I collect.

image.thumb.png.fdb0bcd749835def80cfb8af509a7c4b.png

The 50 and 146 are my oldest machines I have running.

Also, most of the bans are happening around 8AM and 4PM

There are also (30%) less bans in weekends in comparison to work days, but that was kinda known already soo..

Edited by dormic

3 hours ago, dormic said:

I've also been analysing my ban rates per hour of the day, here are the results: This is done per machine (I have 4 machines running) grouped by hour and status of the account.

What I can conclude so far is that: The longer you have your machine running, the more bans you receive per machine. I am not sure why, it could be because they detect your MAC-address, or the IP-addresses are flagged quicker. This could be something huge: are they flagged IP's or not? That's something I can say with all the data I collect.

image.thumb.png.fdb0bcd749835def80cfb8af509a7c4b.png

The 50 and 146 are my oldest machines I have running.

Also, most of the bans are happening around 8AM and 4PM

There are also (30%) less bans in weekends in comparison to work days, but that was kinda known already soo..

Cool analysis of ban rates lol. Seems to be a large correlation lol. Are each of the servers doing the same methods or do some servers do multiple methods? Also, what time zone is this graph based off of?

My farm is still going strong, currently making about 35M a day, which adds up to 245M a week and 1B a month.

Had some issues with my captcha API because it was sending requests to solve a captcha when it didn't need to. This, I solved yesterday, which reduced my captcha costs by about 3/4$ a day, that adds up to about 100$ a month more revenue. So was happy about that, here under the results.

image.png.31d79efc4eb9af4b0f4d1ad38f162dd2.png

Now, in the evening, a maximum of 10 requests will be sent and before it sent about 80 requests an hour. This is a 800% decrease in costs in the evening.

How long did it take you to learn all this? Especially all the automation parts. I taught myself Java back in May and was making a few of my own scripts up until September and then took a break cause my computer was shitting out on me and the account locks were insane. Just got a new laptop so I'd like to get back into it again, but learning the more Java-y side of automated processes was a bit disheartening.

Having no Webwalking in my scripts

This means that I do not want to use a single webwalking while using my scripts.

Would you use .walkPath and make your own positions?

19 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

How long did it take you to learn all this? Especially all the automation parts. I taught myself Java back in May and was making a few of my own scripts up until September and then took a break cause my computer was shitting out on me and the account locks were insane. Just got a new laptop so I'd like to get back into it again, but learning the more Java-y side of automated processes was a bit disheartening.

Would you use .walkPath and make your own positions?

Err I've been working on this project about 3 months or so at the moment. I knew how to build it because of previous projects I had made, have been programming in Java since I was 12, currently learning about all the design patterns/refactoring there are. Also studying Software Engineer at University at the moment.

Well, I usually use .walkPath, but when a path has a door/ladder, it's kinda annoying to get around without getting stuck with about ~ 300 accounts, so for safety currently using webWalk for those interactions and might write some kind of API for this, because it's using quite some CPU and Ram.

If you have any questions, you can PM me.

Edited by dormic
  • Like 1