dormic

3 hours ago, fennecer said:

Looking forward to future updates. What's most important to your success here is that you have listed all your minor goals out and are tackling them one at a time, little by little, in an effort to reach the major goals. An hour of work a day learning or doing code to reach those goals will surely get you far, the problem is people do not want to spend that hour, or make excuses not to. This applies to all things in life. 

I've dedicated more than 200 hours already into this project and am really excited to get it rolling, I am really having fun when dedicating my time to this project. I think that's the key to success.

Edit: I've also reached the 30m/day goal!

Edited by dormic
  • Like 1

Update 17-12-2017

Today I made it so proxies load automatically into the database and sets them to a server with the API that they offer. They return JSON with their API that I can parse back to objects with reflection in Java, this makes it so much more manageable for future machines. Also I've created a way to automatically create mules. Next step would be to have a second layer of mules between the 'trash' mules, so the 'main' mules get banned less often.

Edited by dormic
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 3:01 AM, dormic said:

I've dedicated more than 200 hours already into this project and am really excited to get it rolling, I am really having fun when dedicating my time to this project. I think that's the key to success.

Edit: I've also reached the 30m/day goal!

Love seeing threads like these, and you're actually updating it! congrats on the 30m/day! hoping to see that 2B a day goal reached!

More 17-12-2018

image.png.fd61667fa2a97c415923d996dd613664.pngIt's now possible to have 'SUPER_MULES' and normal ''MULES'.

The workers trade to the mules and the mules trade to the super mules. The mules are automatically botted and the super mules are handmade. This is to prevent creating new mules every day by hand, which is very annoying.

Edited by dormic

5 hours ago, dormic said:

More 17-12-2018

image.png.fd61667fa2a97c415923d996dd613664.pngIt's now possible to have 'SUPER_MULES' and normal ''MULES'.

The workers trade to the mules and the mules trade to the super mules. The mules are automatically botted and the super mules are handmade. This is to prevent creating new mules every day by hand, which is very annoying.

do your mule accounts get banned every day???