OSRS BUTLERS AIO Services I $100 Donator I Hand Done I Minigames I Questing I Skilling I

OSRS Butlers

What you Are Ordering: 3 x Barrows Gloves from Scratch Are you Paying Upfront or Using Middle Man (@Decode is the Official Middleman of this Service) : Half up front and Half to DBuffed ( or other middleman ) Do you AGREE do my T.O.S : Yes Your Skype / Discord : Abnormal#3839 Have you Added my Skype / Discord? : Yes

1 minute ago, Abnormalo1 said:

What you Are Ordering: 3 x Barrows Gloves from Scratch Are you Paying Upfront or Using Middle Man (@Decode is the Official Middleman of this Service) : Half up front and Half to DBuffed ( or other middleman ) Do you AGREE do my T.O.S : Yes Your Skype / Discord : Abnormal#3839 Have you Added my Skype / Discord? : Yes

Order Processing.

• Chris locked this topic
  • Night unlocked this topic
20 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

User is no longer allowed to have workers from this day forward. Involved in to many disputes. Any worker listed needs to be removed. 

On this Note I would also Like to announce that I will be closing down this Service for a semi-long break.

I have to be honest with everyone, I feel that I am not prepared and neither am I giving my full potential by having this Service at this time.

My passion does not resolve around Owning a Service but more towards doing services myself, thus this Breaks the whole point of me having this Service.

ALL services that have been CONFIRMED will still be finished.

Lastely, thank you @Maldesto, @Decode and the rest of the staff for patiently and with utmost attention have always been there when situations got a bit sticky.

This is not the end of my Services, but more of a Re-Focus of Energy into what I truely want to be doing.

Edited by OSRS Butlers
  • Sad 1
  • Mald 2