RIP Mod Jed

Yaizi

3 minutes ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

If there was a very wealthy botter, he's probably the right guy to offer money for some behind the scenes information regarding bot detection although seems unlikely to happen

no doubt this has already occurred at least at some point in these jmods careers. The Jmods all act pious and shit, but we as a community know damn well they are just pissed that that one guy at work caught Mod Jed and outed him to the office. If I was a Jmod I would be taking bribes and RWTing everytime I could.

4 minutes ago, Alek said:

Love how they denied the claims 9 months ago that he did anything wrong. Didn't take a rocket scientist to understand the ddosing on deadman tournaments. 

modash.thumb.jpg.6c4784be07693f8b063134fd747cfb87.jpg

Mod Ash just looks like a Dwight anyways....

Seems like the type that ruined it for Mod Jed...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

modash.thumb.jpg.6c4784be07693f8b063134fd747cfb87.jpg

Mod Ash just looks like a Dwight anyways....

Seems like the type that ruined it for Mod Jed...

You do realize there's probably somebody above content devs who supervise their actions to make sure the game's economy isn't harmed by them. The entire company relies on their two games succeeding and lasting so everybody in the building has a job.

13 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

You do realize there's probably somebody above content devs who supervise their actions to make sure the game's economy isn't harmed by them. The entire company relies on their two games succeeding and lasting so everybody in the building has a job.

I understand that, doesn’t mean people don’t act on greed ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, Alek said:

Love how they denied the claims 9 months ago that he did anything wrong. Didn't take a rocket scientist to understand the ddosing on deadman tournaments. 

No one really denied that ddosing happened. They just could get proof and they somehow didnt catch jed the first time they looked into that.

Dont forget that the type of people who get ddosed in dmm are the same guys that click on links in sparc macs quitting streams to get a free AGS.