DAMN i FUCKED up

totedem

1 minute ago, totedem said:

well as the title says....last night I got pretty drunk and decided to bot my main... nd woke up this morning to it still on....8 hours straight...how long aprox it takes to get the ban hammer? FUCK

I've done this plenty of times without ban on accounts i care about. if it was agility ur prolly fucked, but if its something lowkey u might be good. GL

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, totedem said:

well as the title says....last night I got pretty drunk and decided to bot my main... nd woke up this morning to it still on....8 hours straight...how long aprox it takes to get the ban hammer? FUCK

It just depends. Last night 1 of my accounts got 2 day banned stringing bows for 159 minutes and my other account has been doing the same thing but avoided it.

1 hour ago, totedem said:

When you appeal let them know you were drunk and they remove it auto, no worries bro.... On a serious note good luck, hopefully, nothing comes of it. Where were you woodcutting?

i got banned doing fletching cos i did it 4 days straight, only copped a 2 day ban, that account is my main to this day, every stat gained from botting and im almost mid 70s every stat no more bans :) hope you dont cop a hefty smack for this, also depends cos i guess fletching isnt a hard stat or something? ive just heard perm ban rates for cooking/fletching/firemaking are less than others

• 3 months later...