@Ironmen accounts.

RoomScape

no spam in spam?  ok, serious answer then:

what if someone enjoys every aspect of the game as an ironman, except for one certain skill that is nothing but tedious - say agility. if it's a service for collecting items in some way or something of the sort then yeah, it seems kinda pointless to be an ironman if you just let someone else do the heavy lifting for you. the main difference after all is that you can't trade/obtain items from other players, other than that they're the same as any other regular player (as far as i'm aware). therefore, by your logic, you might as well say that anyone who wishes to play legit but then asks for a service should be banned from the market.

5 hours ago, SmilingGoats said:

so no botting ? ?

No Botting is allowed either. We should add some code to the bot to detect if the account is an Ironman upon start up. If it is, close the script when it’s started. 

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

no spam in spam?  ok, serious answer then:

what if someone enjoys every aspect of the game as an ironman, except for one certain skill that is nothing but tedious - say agility. if it's a service for collecting items in some way or something of the sort then yeah, it seems kinda pointless to be an ironman if you just let someone else do the heavy lifting for you. the main difference after all is that you can't trade/obtain items from other players, other than that they're the same as any other regular player (as far as i'm aware). therefore, by your logic, you might as well say that anyone who wishes to play legit but then asks for a service should be banned from the market.

100% serious mate. 

If you enjoy every aspect of the game except one thing then don’t do it. This is a game and meant to be fun. 

However, if you’re an Ironman you’re meant to stand alone so you’re a hypocrite for asking for help. 

If you’re not an Ironman then it doesn’t matter since you get help daily whenever you trade. 

11 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

What's next? We don't bot on ironmen anymore? :kappa:

edit: nvm just read the comments above :???:

Yes, botting Ironman is going to ruin the name of iron men throughout the game. Botting itself is killing the game guys so what do you think will happen when you bot iron men?

this is about integrity. Just think about it for a minute. We want what’s best for RS because if RS dies then this site dies. 

31 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Yes, botting Ironman is going to ruin the name of iron men throughout the game. Botting itself is killing the game guys so what do you think will happen when you bot iron men?

this is about integrity. Just think about it for a minute. We want what’s best for RS because if RS dies then this site dies. 

There is no way you're this ironically insane lol

48 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

lol without bots the market would be dry as shit. Runescape almost relies on bots to keep the GE stocked on many basic items.
On another note, botting ironmen doesn't really affect the game at all as they're really just a showpiece for players, they don't impact the player's around them.

1 hour ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

There is no way you're this ironically insane lol

Bro just think about it for a minute. 

49 minutes ago, Slut said:

lol without bots the market would be dry as shit. Runescape almost relies on bots to keep the GE stocked on many basic items.
On another note, botting ironmen doesn't really affect the game at all as they're really just a showpiece for players, they don't impact the player's around them.

Ironman are a status and therefore a symbol of the status quo. If Ironmen get bitter then people would care less about them. Regular accounts aren’t anything special because of all the bots running wild but Ironmen came to change that. 

It’s kind of like Superman how he’s a hero. Ironmen are the the same except they’re men of iron instead of steel. Maybe they can be Superman if they train smithing a bit more but I don’t know. 

21 hours ago, RoomScape said:

We need to start a petition to ban services on ironmen accounts. Anyone who requests it gets a warning and repeated attempts warrants a ban. Same goes to those completing the service. 

We have to keep the integrity of OSRS ironmen. 

No excuse. 

I do not agree with that.. You aimed a good point but it might be unfair for them

1 hour ago, d23p said:

I do not agree with that.. You aimed a good point but it might be unfair for them

They made a choice to be an Ironman so now they have to live with that choice. It wasn’t forced upon them. We should help them be strong and hopefully they’ll upgrade and become men of steel. 

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

They made a choice to be an Ironman so now they have to live with that choice. It wasn’t forced upon them. We should help them be strong and hopefully they’ll upgrade and become men of steel. 

yeah man but the choice of account sharing is up to the account owner, In my oppinion restricting services to ironmen accounts is the same as restricting services for any other account type.

It makes sense but I feel that idea a little unfair

3 minutes ago, d23p said:

yeah man but the choice of account sharing is up to the account owner, In my oppinion restricting services to ironmen accounts is the same as restricting services for any other account type.

It makes sense but I feel that idea a little unfair

It’s unfair if they didn’t have a choice but since they do it’s not unfair at all. 

Im here trying to breed a species of supermen but everyone is against me for some reason. 

4 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

It’s unfair if they didn’t have a choice but since they do it’s not unfair at all. 

Im here trying to breed a species of supermen but everyone is against me for some reason. 

nah I'm not against you ! I think your idea is good enough to go through thats why I must be on side of the ironmen ppl..

If it was me I and I couldn't get myself a fire cape I wouldn't mind paying double for some1 to do it for me on the account. 
I just think Ironmen services should be at least double the price or something like that rather than normal account services.

I still love you brother

3 minutes ago, d23p said:

nah I'm not against you ! I think your idea is good enough to go through thats why I must be on side of the ironmen ppl..

If it was me I and I couldn't get myself a fire cape I wouldn't mind paying double for some1 to do it for me on the account. 
I just think Ironmen services should be at least double the price or something like that rather than normal account services.

I still love you brother

Double the price? That could keep the ironmen strong and uphold their integrity. I’m ok with something like that but it should be a bit more expensive. 

And for UIM and HCIM there should be an even higher multiplier. This will at least deter people from requesting it as much. 

• Like 1