Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

On 8/14/2018 at 11:46 PM, toboster123 said:

nice scripts I like it so far, would it also be possible if you can add shift dropping?

Thanks! And shift dropping is actually already in the script! Just make sure it is enabled on your character <3 

Edited by ProjectPact

Seems like jagex detects it nowadays(pattern/coz its way too fast/non-human-like?), got banned for it on 1 account, decided to make sure it was this, did full clean of caches(jagex and CCleaner), hwid and hdd id change, bought new private sock5 proxy etc. no trace of the pc, ran this till level 33 woodcutting/40 fishing only = account disabled after 2 days inactivity, too bad, was a good script.

Hopefully u can find a way to fix it <3

Edited by Fawk
Some info I forgot

6 hours ago, Fawk said:

Seems like jagex detects it nowadays(pattern/coz its way too fast/non-human-like?), got banned for it on 1 account, decided to make sure it was this, did full clean of caches(jagex and CCleaner), hwid and hdd id change, bought new private sock5 proxy etc. no trace of the pc, ran this till level 33 woodcutting/40 fishing only = account disabled after 2 days inactivity, too bad, was a good script.

Hopefully u can find a way to fix it <3

It's not the script, it's how you're botting. 

• Like 1

I purchased this, I thought progressive mode will do whatever is quicker to 99? But it is chopping maples at 59 wc? Would willows be quicker?

Would it be possible to add a tasking system? This would make this script OP and utilize all 3 skills without us stopping and restarting the script 

Edited by Pali

On 8/25/2018 at 9:47 AM, Pali said:

I purchased this, I thought progressive mode will do whatever is quicker to 99? But it is chopping maples at 59 wc? Would willows be quicker?

Would it be possible to add a tasking system? This would make this script OP and utilize all 3 skills without us stopping and restarting the script 

+woodcutting yews at seers it doesn’t use my dragon axe spec when I told it to